FUE & Strip Combo/2800 Grafts/Jerry Cooley in 4K Ultra HD

Here is another Ultra HD 4K video presentation for your weekend.

This patient came to see Dr. Cooley five years ago to see what could be done for his receding hairline and general thinning. Dr. Cooley and the patient agreed to do a strip procedure where 2000 grafts were harvested. Dr. Cooley also prescribed Propecia to help prevent further loss and to potentially enhance the patients native hair.

The patient returned four years later to show Dr. Cooley is excellent result. It was at this time that the patient and Dr. Cooley began discussing a second procedure to add additional density to the hairline. Dr. Cooley and the patient agreed to perform a second procedure of 800 grafts via FUE with 700 grafts going into the frontal zone and hairline and 100 grafts going into the FUSS donor scar. The result is shown at one year after his procedure.

As always, the video is best viewed on a 4K capable computer monitor or large screen television.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

Excellent job. What was the reason to switch to fue? Guys ocipital donor looks good.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

This guy appeared to have a good donor scar from his first procedure with Dr. Cooley. After putting FUE into it during a second procedure, it's now nearly impossible to see even at a very short length. This is a very natural and impressive result.

Really nice. Big transformation there. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

That's an amazing transformation, patient looks completely different.

Great work.

Would like to see some post op shots showing graft placement though...

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Dr. Cooley often tells a patient that the most efficient way to harvest is to do a strip, maybe two depending on the degree of loss and the goal and then if the patient wants to cut the back very low do a smaller FUE to address the "icing on the cake" and maybe a few to the scar. that was exactly this scenario. He was thrilled before the last and now feels complete!

Ailene Russell, NCMA

Clinical Supervisor for Dr. Jerry Cooley

Carolina Dermatology Haircenter

Charlotte, NC