Riding the fence on surgical hair restoration(Bosley?)

Good Afternoon All. This is my 1st post. I have read through a few post from others but haven't seen any that answer all my questions. I am 49; great shape, confident, healthy and losing my hair. I would consider myself "Norwood scale 3 vertex. I have a appointment this Friday with a Bosley rep in Raleigh, NC. I have researched hair restoration procedures and read feedback from post op clients. I have read personal accounts both good and bad. I have also discovered a site labeled Bosley Medical Violations. What to do. Please advise on the following. Please answer honestly. Was it worth it? How much should you expect to pay. Was one procedure enough? Did you experience post op complications(nerve damage, scarrring, shock loss) Are your results what you expected. Does it really look good to your friends and family or do you still have a high forehead with a little extra hair on top? Is anyone familiar with the Bosley clinic in Raleigh or other nearby clinics and reputable surgeons. Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you.

don't go to Bosley is my advice

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I did Bosley first surgery and they were more expensive for 1,000 grafts than my procedure I had for 2,000 grafts today. I find they are more interested in number of dollars they get from you then number of grafts they give you that are needed. What you think of this result from 12/14/16. I'm very satisfied.

IMG_4178.thumb.jpg.2a826b9a56e75d5e98e9cc65ca730187.jpg

IMG_4179.thumb.jpg.4a694005f0ca70657464f80372e6ce5e.jpg

IMG_4177.thumb.jpg.e396e1ae0f5753b601005424d34c8068.jpg

IMG_4176.thumb.jpg.af18476186fd7a94207398bdb1e3f5f6.jpg

Do not go to Bosley. You will be very disappointed

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)