Dr Resul Yaman - Opinions or Alternatives

Gaijin

What are your goals and why is this doc your first choice?

I don't have any experiences with him.

Seems many choose him for price factor but not sure if he's among the elite surgeons. Your research and opinion may differ.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thank you hsrp10

My goals are difficult to day but I want the best result but I cannot afford the elite surgeon's. I want a doctor who is ethical, regularly gets good results and who will look to help if things go wrong. The price is a factor but not the only one as I do have cheaper quotes for the 3500 grafts I need

Thank you

Is ASMED (Dr. Erdogan) within your budget?

At 2.5 euoro/graft I don't think it would be much of a budget stretch compared to your first choice and they have a very solid reputation and many stellar results.

Anyway, research the hell out of it before actually going in the chair.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

go dense or go home

Had a procedure with him in 2015 and just had some more work done by him a few weeks ago, first procedure and service was first class, the second procedure i obviously cant rate yet but the service was excellent again

Had a procedure with him in 2015 and just had some more work done by him a few weeks ago, first procedure and service was first class, the second procedure i obviously cant rate yet but the service was excellent again

Great to hear! I too am strongly considering this doctor.. Have you posted your journey on this site?

I have this exact same question.

Yes we know Asmed is probably the best you can get but it's 2.5 times the price for the same op. Some people say you should pay the extra money but you are talking a big price difference.

If money is not an issue then going with Asmed is a no brainer. But if they are too expensive, is Yaman not a good alternative?

I'm in the same predicament. I would love to go to ASMED but my bank account yes Dr. Yaman. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of having many donor hair left so I might just wait and save up to go with the best in Turkey, which I believe is ASMED from posts on this site

Yes we know Asmed is probably the best you can get but it's 2.5 times the price for the same op.

Hmm, the flip side is you can get an amazing HT for half of the cost or less than FUE prices in the US and also about half compared to even the elite surgeons in Europe. Heck of a deal if you ask me, though they will likey quote you a high graft estimate.

You get what you pay for and the same is true in the hair transplant industry, try to look for a value but make sure the price is not too good to be true.

After researching a lot on Turkish FUE, the clinics most respected on the European forums and inside Turkey itself are Dr. Keser, Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Ozgur of hairline clinic.

Anyway good luck.

go dense or go home

Agree with densedream's statement as well.

In Turkey it's probably 1) Dr. Keser then 2) Dr. Erdogan in terms of reputation ranking, but I think Erdogan is a bit better and Dr. Keser seems to pick and choose which patients he works on.

go dense or go home

Is Dr Yaman still not an improved surgeon of this forum like Dr Erdogan? So I assume his work is regularly upto scratch? I'm not saying he is as good tho!

Dr. Hakan Doganay from Turkey is or was a recommended surgeon as well, and his reputation of late is not so outstanding. Search about it here on HRN.

Another recommended doctor from India also produces hits and misses and some of the misses are quite subpar.

Things change for the better and sometimes worse, and a recommendation at one point in time is not a 100% full-proof endless guarantee that you will have a trouble free experience.

I would go with a doctor that has published and documented stellar results, very few or if any poor results and try not to overly focus on cost alone.

The best recipe for disaster in this area of elective surgery is to overly focus on cost, we've seen it time and time again where patients lose their irreplaceable donor hair and end up having to have future procedures to correct and repair what was done.

go dense or go home

There have been hits and misses from Karadeniz on this forum just research it thoroughly before choosing.

go dense or go home

^Not saying Karadeniz is the best, but if we're only limiting it to Turkey, he probably deserves a look. That said, I think he is as good as many of the recommended surgeons on this site. But people have vastly differerent expectations when it comes to surgery.

I would take the "recommendations" on this site with a pinch of salt. That basically means they are not butchers, it doesn't mean they are elite or even great. Many doctors have a lot of bad results on this site. The Indian one for example as hrsp10 says. I'm not particularly impressed with Dr. Yaman's hairline work though I guess he's one of the best in that price bracket (1 euro)

Also Demirsoy and Karadeniz are not on the same level as Keser and Erdogan. The second two are the strongest in Turkey. Both use a LOT of grafts to achieve their dense results though so you better have donor to spare.