Taking the leap. Getting FUE done

frankdatank

If you've chosen not to go with a recommended surgeon then I'm sure you've already done all your research..

Here's a recent thread anyway.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185261-fue-tips.html

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! I agree with hsrp, if you've done your due diligence you're golden. I know the main recommended guys on the site a lot of times are promoted by paid affiliates. So it's important to check diff forums, yelp, etc.

I'm over in LA and that's what I did with my Doc. I'm beyond grateful I did.

Good Luck!

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

Do your homework and chose the Doctor you're most comfortable with. With the high cost of surgery, don't limit yourself to one geographic area. It may be worth the cost of an airline ticket to get the doctor who will do the best job for you. I flew from Kentucky to S. Carolina and it was well worth the cost of the plane ticket. Plus I had a nice little vacation in Charleston South Carolina.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I am going to have a FUE in the central Florida area in the next couple months. Any advice?

I will not be going to one of the three doctors recommended on this site.

Thanks

At least research their results. Take a few moments and compare the results of cases most similar to yours.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the tips.

I had the surgery today. I think it went well. I have a ragging headache (worse I have ever experienced in my life!) and some swelling. I had to drive home about two hours so that made the headache worse. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Trying to laying down.

Thanks everyone for the tips.

I had the surgery today. I think it went well. I have a ragging headache (worse I have ever experienced in my life!) and some swelling. I had to drive home about two hours so that made the headache worse. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Trying to laying down.

Drove home the same day? How many grafts? Were you sedated?

Don't be a hero, make sure you take prescribed pain meds. Staying ahead of the pain is very important. I weaned off the pain meds after about 5 days an then took ibuprofen for a few days.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.