Dr Hasson 3965 grafts FUT

Gigantass

Looks right on track so far. Now its time to be patient, easier said than done.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Gigantass,

Congratulations on your recent procedure! I also went to Dr. Hasson and I can attest to his skill. In my opinion his harlines are the best in the business. The placement looks excellent, as does the density.

The hardest part now begins. Waiting for things to happen is 100% the toughest part. Try to keep yourself busy and not think about it too much (easier said than done, I know). Your hair will all be gone 6-8 weeks after the op, and new hairs should begin to sprout around 3 months. I started to feel really good about my results at 5 months. Check my thread if you like, I recorded most of the major milestone there.

Best of luck and happy growing!

Gigantass,

Congratulations on your recent procedure! I also went to Dr. Hasson and I can attest to his skill. In my opinion his harlines are the best in the business. The placement looks excellent, as does the density.

The hardest part now begins. Waiting for things to happen is 100% the toughest part. Try to keep yourself busy and not think about it too much (easier said than done, I know). Your hair will all be gone 6-8 weeks after the op, and new hairs should begin to sprout around 3 months. I started to feel really good about my results at 5 months. Check my thread if you like, I recorded most of the major milestone there.

Best of luck and happy growing!

Wow, I hope I get the same result as you! Spectacular!

Potential early growth can start after 10 weeks so the fun is about to begin!

Good luck and hang in there during this phase, will be over soon.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Potential early growth can start after 10 weeks so the fun is about to begin!

Good luck and hang in there during this phase, will be over soon.

I am starting to see and feel new hair! Not really noticeable from anyone else's point of view, except me!

A few people have pm'd me asking for a scar pic, this is 24 days post op, I have a hard time finding it. Dr Hassons is a true professional. My biggest reservation about doing this surgery was the scar, i have had zero issues with it, now Come On with the GROWTH!!!