HT by Dr Bhatti

matisa

HI

I was 38 years old when i decided to make HT. Now after almost three years want to tell my story and impression.

I have been losing my hair since i was about 24 or 25 years old. I have been trying with many natural ingredients but was no successful and was norwood VI. I have been looking for the best option for me and decided to make ht. I made list of the best clinic and doctors in the world. As I saw that cannot afford it ht for 10000e I started to looking for top clinic but with less price and chose Dr.Bhatti. I have seen his many successful ht. posted on hairrestorationnetwork, also believe that Indian doctors and Indian medicine are one of the best in the world so was no doubts. I booked term on 6th January 2014 and now have already done ht.

My first impressions after ht'

As you can see now i have already done with my ht and must say that everything was nice, Dr Bhatti and his staff was very friendly with high level of knowledge. during the operation everything was great. Only what can I said is big thank you for ht. I got 3643 grafts total. singles-787, doubles-1624, triples- 1232 grafts.

Here is my profile and completely results after almost 1000 days. Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - matisa's Profile

Now i am preparing for another HT by DR Bhatti wich shuold plave on january 2017

Hi,

First, let me thank you for sharing your pictures and your story with us. However, i am very confused. I had a look at your pictures, and i am sorry to say this, but your scalp still looks very thin and bald after 1000 days of transplanting 3643 grafts! Am I looking at the wrong pictures? please correct me if I am wrong.. If these are the final results of the transplant, then i am afraid to say that they look way below average..

Again, please correct me if i am wrong, or if i am looking at the wrong pictures..

hi,

Since I had oiled my hair before I took these pictures, they might not be an accurate representation of my current HT results. Also, keep in mind the fact that during the last 3 years, I have lost a lot of my native (non-transplanted) hair and that would also lead to an illusion of lower density.

That said, I have full faith in my HT Surgeon, Dr. Bhatti and am going for my follow up procedure with him with a high level of confidence.

Edited by matisa

hi,

no you not looking at the wrong pictures. I have to say that before I took the photos I put some oil on my hair however there was three years ago since I had last HT and since then I have lost some hair and got thinner. I do not know how many planted grafts are survived HT and how much I lost but when I look at my mirror the results are much better than before HT.

Unfortunately they don't look good at all. I'm sorry for what you had to go through, i deeply understand the frustration! Did Dr. Bhatti try to compensate you for it?

in first reply I did not exactly explain so I change text for better understood. I still have full of confidence in Dr. Bhatti. and after secon procedure will finally got answer about success of operation.

Best of luck for another surgery!!!

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 months later...

Hi I am finally made new HT by Dr Bhatti on 18.03.2017. I got 1335 grafts total. Singles - 529, doubles - 806 grafts. Vortex area - 784 and crown area - 551 grafts. The pictures are in album.

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - matisa's Profile

Here is my update. First to fito88, I did not want compensation because Dr. Bhatti did nothing wrong. My result was good and you can see in my albums that I had good growth but my condition got worse with more time because I was not taking finasteride. This meant that my hair loss continued.

In the first set of side by side photos you can see my frontal view. There was good growth and I think that my face is framed very well. I have been told I look a lot younger, which is great! The second side by side is just a side angle but I like the result for the front very much.

The problem is the back and the top. I kept losing my native hair which is not Dr Bhatti's fault. Hair transplants do not stop native hair loss so the middle of my scalp lost more hair and so did the crown. The crown turned into an island because the native hair around the old work thinned out too. You can see in the shaved photos where the grafts were placed and where I lost native hair later. These areas were filled so now I should have better coverage all over.

Now onto the waiting game again! Thank you Dr. Bhatti for another very great experience:)

How much was it? I was going to go with Dr. Bhatti but some people on here complained about lack of density and decided against it.

Hi hairtransplanthrowaway,

Regarding Dr. Bhatti's pricing, here is the link to the pricing details on the website.

Hair Transplant Cost in India, Affordable FUE Costs & Prices

Pricing listed is in INR (Indian Rupees) and it come to about $1.48 per graft for FUE (Dr. Bhatti does not do any FUT).

In regards to your other comment about some people complaining about lack of density, I would encourage you to do your own research. As you would know very well, there are no short cuts when it comes to researching your HT Surgeon.

You can put Dr. Bhatti in the search field on this forum and hundreds of Dr. Bhatti cases will come up.

At times, Dr. Bhatti does tend to be conservative when it comes to density. That comes from his desire to be far sighted and plan for the future hairloss. For example if a 25 year old Patient insists on a 3000 graft transplant to bring his hairline lower, Dr. Bhatti will push back and advise that Patient to not be too aggressive and to save more grafts for future hair loss.

There is no one size fits all here. .

Please feel free to comment here or PM me if you need any further details.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes It is a pity what I have lost hair but this is normal process because I getting older, regarding finasteride I used to taking but not anymore think not good for health. :)