Thinking of Going for HT #2 with Rahal

Oh I did not mean that. I am just into my research and offering my two cents into the hat so to speak.

But I still wish you a lot of luck in whatever you choose. Let me know how it turns out. I am interested to know. Good luck to you sir.

Yes

This guy is definitely a troll. Your results are very good.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Thanks man - I added the before pic...:eek:

Dr. Rahal gave you a very nice, natural looking hairline. Significant improvement from where you were. Very similar MPB pattern here as you, also went with Rahal, 2 FUE sessions over 2 years, approx. 3500 total grafts, changed my life!

Hey Jackblack,

I was wondering, what is your hair caliber? and about how many hairs did he transplant?

I'm asking because I had a procedure done with him recently as well and have the same hair loss pattern.

At the moment, I think its pretty thin, so I'm hoping to go back as well eventually to address the crown area, as well as increase density upfront.

That would be interesting if it is Tauresrisen, I discovered Tauresrisen commenting on one of his threads check it out.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184983-marc-dauer-excellent-doctor-2.html

That's hilarious - he was tag teaming on the same thread using two different alias's, The guy is getting smarter and more hi-tech. Gotta give him some credit, but can still see him a mile away

Dr. Rahal gave you a very nice, natural looking hairline. Significant improvement from where you were. Very similar MPB pattern here as you, also went with Rahal, 2 FUE sessions over 2 years, approx. 3500 total grafts, changed my life!

Thanks! Just looked at your photos - amazing transformation for you!

Would you be able to get a discount for your second round?

Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time? If all you have to do is make up different names and troll a board that is a sad life. Move on man.

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Pardon? What are you talking about?

I'm talking about you stirring things up because you don't like Dr Rahal. Jack is happy with his first results! Why would he want a discount? He has stated several times in this thread he is happy with his results.

That's what I'm talking about.

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

I'm talking about you stirring things up because you don't like Dr Rahal. Jack is happy with his first results! Why would he want a discount? He has stated several times in this thread he is happy with his results.

That's what I'm talking about.

Why all this anger and negativity? I am not stirring trouble. I respect everyone. I really do not know why you are so angry.

I suggested a discount because in my research some patients wanted a discounted second procedure. That is all. Nothing to get strung up on.

Be positive and let go of all that anger. It is not healthy for your hair growth. It would do you a world of good. I want to wish you luck.

Why all this anger and negativity? I am not stirring trouble. I respect everyone. I really do not know why you are so angry.

I suggested a discount because in my research some patients wanted a discounted second procedure. That is all. Nothing to get strung up on.

Be positive and let go of all that anger. It is not healthy for your hair growth. It would do you a world of good. I want to wish you luck.

Ok.

Thank you

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Considering Dr. Rahal is booked for 6 months out I dont think "negotiating" is the best approach. Were you one of the guys that didn't get his $1k deposit back from Dr. Rahal because you booked and decided to cancel and now you're pissed?

What Milo stated is true...some docs do provide a small discount on a subsequent procedure at a later date...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Considering Dr. Rahal is booked for 6 months out I dont think "negotiating" is the best approach. Were you one of the guys that didn't get his $1k deposit back from Dr. Rahal because you booked and decided to cancel and now you're pissed?

Nah, I think he actually went to consult with Rahal in person, and Rahal turned him away as he recognized him as Taurisrisen. See his picture below from the Tauris profile. No way in hell any Dr would touch this homophobic and demented man. Now he is pissed.

image.jpeg.aa23c6041cca391e713bf28ded79c376.jpeg

What Milo stated is true...some docs do provide a small discount on a subsequent procedure at a later date...;)

Hello gillenator,

Looks like someone in the forum is not happy with himself. I feel bad for him.

Anyway, gillenator, I did come across certain doctors who do perform procedures for free. The condition being the patient has to have had a bad first transplant. The sad part is that it is up to the doctor to decide.

Hello gillenator,

Looks like someone in the forum is not happy with himself. I feel bad for him.

Anyway, gillenator, I did come across certain doctors who do perform procedures for free. The condition being the patient has to have had a bad first transplant. The sad part is that it is up to the doctor to decide.

Yep, I also know of several docs who have done this as well...:)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY