One Year later -Norwood 5 to NOT a Norwood 5

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that outcome considering where you started. You must be very happy. Would you benefit from another pass to strengthen your hairline and bulk it up? Sure...hair greed is real - but that's not always an option and may not even be a thought at this point. Enjoy.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that outcome considering where you started. You must be very happy. Would you benefit from another pass to strengthen your hairline and bulk it up? Sure...hair greed is real - but that's not always an option and may not even be a thought at this point. Enjoy.

Thanks, yes considering going for another 1000 to do as much as possible in the crown.

I've come to accept that the density will never be great for me considering where I started.

Appreciate your feedback - thanks!

Looks like 3800 grafts to me. I agree. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Dr. Rahal is a top knotch surgeon because he is realistic - he will not go overboard or be overly aggressive on a high NW case like yours or mine was. You have an excellent result which is completely natural and aesthetically pleasing - also a significant improvement from where you started. Enjoy your result as I do mine everyday I look in the mirror and appreciate the improvement to my life that Dr. Rahal and his team did for me. It's definitely not just about the hair, its the ability to wear your hair more naturally and a big boost to your confidence level. Congrats... and if you decide on another pass ( as I did a year after my 1st procedure with Dr. Rahal) - I'm sure you'll improve upon what you already have.

That's an impressive transformation given your degree of hair loss. Did the doc give you any idea of how many grafts you have left for another procedure?

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

That's an impressive transformation given your degree of hair loss. Did the doc give you any idea of how many grafts you have left for another procedure?

Hi, I did not get that information, but I do plan on going back to get the crown done. It's just finding the right time to do it. :-)

do you have any pictures over where all the grafts were placed? It looks like you are layering some of your existing hair from the sides over the midscalp? Would be nice to see where the grafts were placed?