Fresh from an HT in Turkey / 4200 grafts / $1600

Why in god's name anyone would go to Turkey when you live in the US or Canada is beyond me. I know 1600 is great, but I believe you get what you pay for...

Yes exactly. I had read bad press coming from Turkey and Canada about botched hair transplant procedures. Oh goodness. But I feel more secure in the doctors in the USA or Europe. Too many bad experiences from those places.

However I still wish the patient well. Hope it turns out to be a winner in a year. Time will tell. I want to wish you a lot of luck.

Yes exactly. I had read bad press coming from Turkey and Canada about botched hair transplant procedures. Oh goodness. But I feel more secure in the doctors in the USA or Europe. Too many bad experiences from those places.

However I still wish the patient well. Hope it turns out to be a winner in a year. Time will tell. I want to wish you a lot of luck.

Without question this is Taurisrisen. He always had a thing for Turkey surgeons, and when he says Canada, he means Dr Rahal. He hates Rahal because that clinic turned him away

Without question this is Taurisrisen. He always had a thing for Turkey surgeons, and when he says Canada, he means Dr Rahal. He hates Rahal because that clinic turned him away

Excuse me but I have not the faintest idea what you are saying. I am not following.

I certainly would not paint a broad brush rejection of any country---especially a Canada or Turkey---where we have seen some excellent results. The cost of cosmetic surgery, or probably any surgery for that matter, is likely to be less outside the U.S. The U.S. just plain dab has one of, if not the highest, cost medical systems in the World. But, having said that, it is home to and attracts some of the world's very best doctors. Doctors around the world often end up in the U.S. because that is where some of the best research centers are and because that is where the big bucks are. Are there good HT surgeons outside the U.S. I say without a doubt. If you live in the U.S. and can afford it, why risk the travel with so many good choices?:confused:/

I agree. I had to defend Rahal from this guy earlier today in jackblack's thread

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Excuse me but I have not the faintest idea what you are saying. I am not following.

Yes you do, you are Taurisrisn - I have alerted others. It's not difficult to figure you out. The way you articulate your words - I know it's you.

Yes you do, you are Taurisrisn - I have alerted others. It's not difficult to figure you out. The way you articulate your words - I know it's you.

Well I am not. I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

(Laughing). I thought this was supposed to be a forum for SUPPORT and POSITIVE feedback. Comically, for whatever reason, individuals feel the need to inject, hate and negativity, needlessly into a conversation.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter whether i chose Turkey or the US.

It was MY choice, MY money, and most importantly, MY HEAD!

Needless to state, in the end, and not for spiteful purposes, i hope that my HT is successful and that I can pass that (images and advice) along to anyone else who is inside of a decision making process.

This is what I hope to contribute to myself and anyone else in need.

(Laughing). I thought this was supposed to be a forum for SUPPORT and POSITIVE feedback. Comically, for whatever reason, individuals feel the need to inject, hate and negativity, needlessly into a conversation.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter whether i chose Turkey or the US.

It was MY choice, MY money, and most importantly, MY HEAD!

Exactly. I could not agree with you more. You will run into individuals with negative intentions. Well just ignore all that negativity and just focus on your life I say. Be positive and positivity will come your way!

I want to wish you a lot of luck in whatever avenue you choose. Chin up and be positive!

• 3 months later...

We wish to see final result first. At least 8 months then I maybe do my choice the money you pay is nothing however from turkey there are some doctors here cost 5 times more that you paid but results comes out terrible ( Dr Doganay, Dr Karadeniz, Maral Clinic ) anyway good luck please keep track and let us know.