7 Years on, still going strong

Jotronic

Those are super slick photos above. I haven't done that since I was about 25. Which was, coincidentally, about the last time I had a need for a comb.

Joe - I showed my wife these pictures yesterday. You'll be delighted with her response: "So that's what we've paid for? Ok, that's money well spent. He looks great!" icon_wink.gif

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

Just found a few shots that I don't think I've published before. These are intra-operative photos of my crown being addressed at various stage during HT #3.

Acrobaz,

Thanks for that and thank your wife for me. Very kind.

Faceless,

My pleasure and thank you as well.

346108391_crown.JPG

crown.thumb.JPG.506855d373000bca39276a4b3dba21cb.JPG

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe,

Have you ever seen Hasson or Wong work on someone with a double whirl crown? I've got that, and it was unusual and kind of fun while I had hair but not so much when it's bald. Looks like two bald crowns.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Joe and Dewayne I couldn't help but check out that youtube link! Very cool There was another video on there where Slash and Zak Wylde did Voodoo Child. I think it made some of my shockloss grow back from the chills.

• 6 months later...

boy reviving this thread after a while - but i have a question for you joe. was just wondering about the texture of your hair in general? I guess people who have thick hair in their donor areas maybe benefit from a better overall result as opposed to those who have thin hair (taking into consideration the extent of their baldness). Would your hair fall under the thin/fine category? it kinda does look like it from the pictures - I could be wrong though. But if it is, it would make the result even more spectacular than it already is.

Thanks

Joe, congratulations. Huge respect and very pleased for you!

Also, it really gives us hope on where this difficult path may eventually lead.

Thanks!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Stamos,

Sorry, never saw your question. After three Hts with Dr. Wong then a few small "guinea pig" sessions I have 7917 grafts in total.

NM76,

My hair is a bit on the fine side and my donor density is about average at best however my laxity has always been my saving grace. Dr. Wong calls me the mutant. I can only hope that he's referring to said laxityicon_wink.gif

Thanks Raphael84. Everyone has their own journey and for repair patients like myself I believe strongly that with education, understanding and most of all, patience most can achieve a great result relative to their respective starting point.

Sparse,

Thank you! You're on your way tooicon_smile.gif

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

This is the 1st time I have seen this post.. results... reading/seeing this made me smile all the way through... I was grinning at how awesome you look!! fantastic!! icon_biggrin.gif

Is there a word better than Awesome!!? I'm trying to think of one! as this is it icon_wink.gif

edited: to correct my bad spelling!