4000 grafts planted by Dr Bhatti 2 years ago

Hi Skylar, perhaps you might want to open my thread, kind of contradicts you in a very very big way.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Also I happen to be in the UK, so you a free to see my fantastic result in person of you so wish. There are many more like me who just choose to walk away, move on and enjoy life with their new hair rather than spend any more of their time on forums.

Also, your post is remarkably very similar to another recent poster, maybe you are the same person or maybe you are a lemming, I'll let the forum decide.

I agree with you Shera and thought the same thing. Sounds nearly word for word as the other post you mentioned.

Hi, There are many good results from Dr.Bhatti in this Forum. If you did not get good results, there might be several reasons.

1- As one member said - need Biopsy to rule out any inflammatory process. Sometimes disease process can ruin the good work of a great surgeon.

2- Secondly there should be Dermoscopy to see any inflammation in the roots or grafts.

3- Some times due to unknown reasons, results are poor. I do understand your point of view, pain,money and patience.

-At the end of a day poor results give you disappointment and need another procedure in future.

Edited by Drchaudhry
correction

ok the 1st one the patient complained about communication which there was a reason for. and ended up being happy about the reason. the 2nd one admittedly has poorish growth but is only at 9 months.things could take off upto 15 months stage and the 3rd is from last year whuch i admit wasn't a success(you get those). I'm seeing more good results then bad. look I'm not sticking up for dr bhatti that's not my job but 2 in a year,one of which hasn't fully grown yet is not bad in my books.

Let's not forget that this posters hair grew and was going along nicely until something bad happened which leads me to believe there's an underlying issue we are not aware of.

every thread I open on Bhatti is some patient complaining about either lack of density or lack of growth. either way this is a common complaint pertaining to this doctor.

his work is just awful! I really find it hard to believe that he is even a recommended doctor here. he would be the absolute last doctor I would choose. in fact, I wudnt chose him if he was free!

he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of density. his grafts are implanted way too far apart. I'm guessing its a lack of skill and not being about to place grafts that close together without having grafts survive.

either way I would avoid him like the plague!

I disagree completely. See my posts for evidence. I feel sorry for this patient and won't comment on his case, but shaming the doctor generically does make you look like a fool.

My 1,500 grafts in crown with that very doctor were transformational.

In the process of selecting a doctor at the moment, and bhatti is one of the doctors top on my list, as I thought he usually shed good results, would ease my mind if there was an explanation to this or if its en-fact an underlying medical condition?

edit; is this more than a possible occurrence for someone who is further into their MPB as a NW5/6?

Many condolences to the OP

Edited by Vainism

FYI,

Skylar and T-Type have been banned from posting on our forum because both accounts share an IP with former member BUSA who was also banned. Based on their posting activity, they are clearly the same person.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

In the process of selecting a doctor at the moment, and bhatti is one of the doctors top on my list, as I thought he usually shed good results, would ease my mind if there was an explanation to this or if its en-fact an underlying medical condition?

edit; is this more than a possible occurrence for someone who is further into their MPB as a NW5/6?

Many condolences to the OP

My opinion is that you should really continue doing more research.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

FYI,

Skylar and T-Type have been banned from posting on our forum because both accounts share an IP with former member BUSA who was also banned. Based on their posting activity, they are clearly the same person.

Happy to hear that David I noticed that might be the case. The attacks on respected doctors made little sense. Thank You to the mods for doing their best to try and keep us safe from situations like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

After a series of email back and forth between me and Dr Bhatti, he insisted that the falling out hair are from the mid scalp which is the native hair, not the transplanted hair. But isn't it the native hair that's falling out is much thinner and finer? the falling one that i am seeing look like normal hair with a very small root, it seems to me that the root is too small to hold the hair, that's why it falls out.

Dr suggested me to do another 2000 graft

I would like to have some suggestions for you all.

thanks

Hi All,

After a series of email back and forth between me and Dr Bhatti, he insisted that the falling out hair are from the mid scalp which is the native hair, not the transplanted hair. But isn't it the native hair that's falling out is much thinner and finer? the falling one that i am seeing look like normal hair with a very small root, it seems to me that the root is too small to hold the hair, that's why it falls out.

thanks

From your assumption, how much % of the 4000 implanted grafts actually grew?

Hi All,

thanks

it's good you and dr bhatti have been back and forth trying to work out what went wrong at least he's trying to understand what the reason is.

having said that if it's your native hair that has fallen out in the mid scalp what's happend to the 4000 grafts because it looks like most of them have dissappeared.. 4000 grafts is a lot of your donor and it should of looked better then it does now right? or is it that you've had them spread over an area which is quite big and that's why it doesn't look as good as if you was to have had them planted in a concentrated area?

good luck whatever you do mate hope it all works out well for you if you do go back.

• 3 weeks later...