Do i want a DR. that does the whole procedure by him/herself or not

I know most doctors doesn't do the whole transplant procedure by themselves and get help from nurses / technicians?

Do i want such a procedure or do i want someone like Dr Keser in Turkey that does everything himself?

Why doesn't the doctors do the whole procedure themselves?

Who else does the whole procedure solo?

You want a properly trained doctor who produces the most natural-looking results. A medical staff that is properly trained can also produce natural-looking results.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

There are a very few surgeons as far as I'm aware that do the entire sessions themselves , and those that do will limit the number of grafts to be placed in a single session .It will likely be more expensive also as compared to Dr's that employ technicians to assist in the procedure.

The problem with having technicians doing a lot of the work is that you never know who this technician is. Imagine i have a HT with either Dr Rahal or Dr Bisanga and you get their worst or a new technician.

We should maybe start identifying these technicians as we do with doctors.

If you have a DR that does everything himself, then you know for sure who will be working on your head.

A well qualified and fully vetted Hair Transplant Surgeon is not going to put his/her reputation on the line and send in the B squad as part of a successful practice. No one hires a tech off the street and sets them on the next head. The good one have years of experience and the trust of their physicians.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

A scrupulous doctor won't have untrained people placing your grafts or helping him cut your donor and close your suture, or cut your grafts.

Truly dedicated doctors will even place some of the grafts themselves, in my experience Dr. Steven Gabel is one of those people.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

The problem with having technicians doing a lot of the work is that you never know who this technician is. Imagine i have a HT with either Dr Rahal or Dr Bisanga and you get their worst or a new technician.

If you have a DR that does everything himself, then you know for sure who will be working on your head.

When you pick a hair transplant surgeon you're really picking a team, a good surgeon will assemble an experienced and qualified team.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

The Rahal team, most of them have been by his side for 10 years

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)