FUE Clinic Recommendations?

All,

I am looking for advice on a good FUE clinic... I have been in touch with Dr. Koray Erdogan's clinic, as he was my first choice, but I cannot get available dates for the period I have my leave...

Please can someone recommend a top clinic? Ideally in Europe, as I prefer to stay close to the UK... I have previously had 3000 grafts from another clinic about 18 months ago, and now need coverage in the crown and more at the front...

Much appreciate...

Search for FUE results in Belgium for a good starting point in Europe.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

There are a number of exceptional hair transplant clinics that provide both strip and FUE in Europe, the UK and beyond. Depending on exactly where you want to undergo surgery, I recommend considering any of the physicians we recommend. To view them, visit our interactive map and click on an area to find a physician.

If you have a specific question about any of the doctors listed, please let us know. But I think you'll see that many of the top physicians in the world are listed.

Best wishes,

Bill