Dr Luis Nader Mexico

• 2 weeks later...

Gents - just came back from my FUE procedure with Dr. Nader and it's true what everyone says, it was a great experience. I had 2271 grafts placed in the order of priority, 251 went to cover previous FUT scar, 1200 went to defining my hairline and the rest to add density throughout the front to the mid section. Dr. Nader is the guru of hair transplant. As for all the complaints here about him not responding to any emails, he showed me 3K emails he's received over the last few days. He's really trying to get to it as best as he can. He also mentioned that if he doesn't respond in a few days, resend the email to bump it up. I used this method and got my appointment set with 2 months in advance (scheduled late May for Aug 2nd procedure). I will be posting progress pics in the next week for pre, post and one week after. By the way, Dr. Nader made it very clear this is more a passion than a business so he's not really looking to go big time like some Dr's here in the U.S. although it seems his reputation is reaching that level.

Nice.... And congrats.

Looking forward to NY procedure in October...

He has to place grafts in my FUT scar too.

Good luck bro.

Gents - just came back from my FUE procedure with Dr. Nader and it's true what everyone says, it was a great experience. I had 2271 grafts placed in the order of priority, 251 went to cover previous FUT scar, 1200 went to defining my hairline and the rest to add density throughout the front to the mid section. Dr. Nader is the guru of hair transplant. As for all the complaints here about him not responding to any emails, he showed me 3K emails he's received over the last few days. He's really trying to get to it as best as he can. He also mentioned that if he doesn't respond in a few days, resend the email to bump it up. I used this method and got my appointment set with 2 months in advance (scheduled late May for Aug 2nd procedure). I will be posting progress pics in the next week for pre, post and one week after. By the way, Dr. Nader made it very clear this is more a passion than a business so he's not really looking to go big time like some Dr's here in the U.S. although it seems his reputation is reaching that level.

Thanks for the update. How were the facilities? did you feel it was up to standards that you'd see in the US or Belgium? Did the techs speak english? how much of the procedure did he do himself? did he do it all in one day? how long were the grafts out of body...and a million other questions lol appreciate any info you could offer! look forward to your pics and following your progress

I had my hair transplant with Dr. Nader on July 27 - 28, 2016 . I plan to post a full review with some pictures in the next day or so but I just wanted to weigh in on this thread because it was so helpful for me in making my decision to select Dr. Nader.

The experience was phenomenal! Dr. Nader was literally there for every part of the procedure. He only sees one patient a day and this is his passion in life! Does he take a while to get back to you initially, yes, but that's because he is so busy and there is a reason for that. With regards to communications, after the procedure he gives you a special way to contact him and he is VERY responsive!

To answer some questions that I've read:

0) I've read horror stories around the amount of pain some doctors have caused when numbing the scalp for both the graft removal and insertion. While there was some pain, it was minimal. Dr. Nader uses some sort of vibration tool on your scalp/head prior to injecting the local anesthesia and that coupled with his technique made what I believed was going to be a horrible experience become somewhat unpleasant but easily manageable.

1) Most of his assistances did not speak the greatest english or perhaps any english at all but it didn't matter because Dr. Nader was always there and he speaks perfect english.

2) His facilities were immaculate and modern.

3) Dr. Nader makes sure there are a lot of creature comforts, and what I mean by that, when you are sitting in the chair having the hair implanted he has a computer full of movies that you can pick from and get lost in. I was literally cracking up watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles as Dr. Nader was implanting hair in my head. A surreal feeling!

4) His team worked like a well-oiled machine everyone knowing their tasks. Harvesting took around two hours and the first grafts harvested were probably out of my body for no more than 3 - 4 hours before the insertion began.

5) I paid in cash and received the 10% discount which covered my airfare. Dr. Nader also covered the cost of the hotel. It is a GREAT deal that no US Doctor could come close to.

6) I felt safe the entire time and this was a big one for my wife and me! She never thought I needed a hair transplant to begin with God love her but she supported me because she knew I wanted it for me. That said, she was scared about me going into a board town. At the end of day, it didn't feel any more dangerous than flying into Cancun and traveling to Riviera Maya. Mr. Santos, Dr. Nader's driver is great and he took care of everything. He doesn't speak very good english so use Google Translate or some app like that if you want to talk to him.

7) Returning to the US was easy. I just told the border patrol that I got a hair transplant and that was that.

As I stated, I plan to create a full review but I wanted to weigh in here as well. Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner! Given Dr. Nader's abilities coupled with price and the fact he cares you'd be crazy not schedule an appointment with him!

One final note, Dr. Nader has no idea I am writing this review and I was in no way paid to write it... the contrary is true, I paid him.

Edited by pidds
Added more detail

Here here, great write up pidds. You wrote everything I wanted to say in response to mikeyhwk's question. I'm really just writing my experience here because this is also where I picked up most of the reviews about Dr. Nader. I figured this might help someone make that decision easier by hearing from someone first hand who went through the process. I'll also post progress pics starting my 7th day so there will be something to compare to from pre, post, 3 days and 7 days.

Happy Growing!

This doctor is absolutely horrible in replying back as ive contacted him 5 times now, so this keep sending emails to bump up your emali on top of his inboxl & you be on top is completely utter B.S

maybe he did read my emails & didn't want to reply to my challenging questions I gave him but if somebody ignores you like he does is definitely not worth anyone's wasted time.

As for the other poster then I thank you for a detailed info on your experience as you gave me & eveeyone else more informative information than this doctor himself & even though hes definitely struck off my list, I shall support you in your HT journey.

This doctor is absolutely horrible in replying back as ive contacted him 5 times now, so this keep sending emails to bump up your emali on top of his inboxl & you be on top is completely utter B.S

maybe he did read my emails & didn't want to reply to my challenging questions I gave him but if somebody ignores you like he does is definitely not worth anyone's wasted time.

As for the other poster then I thank you for a detailed info on your experience as you gave me & eveeyone else more informative information than this doctor himself & even though hes definitely struck off my list, I shall support you in your HT journey.

Sorry to hear that, ontop. I think it took about a week for Dr. Nader to reply to my emails and I sent him several within that week. I've also heard that calling his office works. Once I was in contact with him, I didn't have any communication issues.

I do know, you'll have better luck contacting the office around 10am.

There seems to be a person here that has a hard-on for Dr Nader for some reason, slow to answer emails maybe? I don't believe they really want to book a procedure (with Dr Nader or anyone else), just another Lookie-loo most likely with no funds just wasting Dr Nader's & other Ht Doctor's valuable time by constantly contacting them with no intentions of ever following through.

There are definitely a couple people here with a hard-on against Dr Nader.... And thats fine. I've had 2 HT Procedures in the USA (NYC) and paid top dollar....

And I've done enough of my homework, read enough reviews, and reached out to enough past patients through emails and talking to on the phone, to feel Dr Nadar is probably the best choice for someone wants great results and at an affordable price.... And I think it would be just stupid for someone like me that works hard for money to do another HT in NYC and pay 3 times as much for the same procedure I can do in Mexico with Dr Nadar.

There seems to be a person here that has a hard-on for Dr Nader for some reason, slow to answer emails maybe? I don't believe they really want to book a procedure (with Dr Nader or anyone else), just another Lookie-loo most likely with no funds just wasting Dr Nader's & other Ht Doctor's valuable time by constantly contacting them with no intentions of ever following through.

unfk'n believable...somebody isn't putting up a glowing kiss ass review and they're a poor lookie loo. This kind of bullshit post is why I think the lot of you Naderites are shills. I spoke out about poor communication, I got attacked, Ontop does he gets attacked, I ask anybody on this forum to send Nader an email then send one to any of the approved docs on this forum, ANY OF THEM and report back which ones got back to you. Lets put it to the test. I just keep reading about how once you make contact it gets magically easier cause you get the special bat signal and he comes out of the wood work to respond to you but yet 6 emails and I haven't got jack shit. Clearly some of these posters believe this is my fault cause I didn't spend all my spare time bombing him with emails, I should be near 1000 emails by now, this is all on me lol. The words in this thread are surreal, Nader doesn't care about money, he does this for the love of hair transplants. Give me a break. This thread is what would emerge if a bad political ad and a bad informercial had a baby. Fake words and fake promises. That's all it reads like.

And Mr Matt, talking about another doctor you said this:

No, I sent him pictures of my hair loss & never heard from them again, same with Neopel, never responded to my emails.

Dr.Gutierrez Romero has too many irons in the fire IMO, performing both cosmetic surgery & HTs. I decided to pass on him & others in Tijuana because I could find very little information, most was good, some was bad...but not near enough to make an educated decision.

You can say that about another doctor but we share a similar experience about Nader and you come out swinging, whats your agenda???? What did we say that was so damning that you didn't? There is little info about Nader posted anywhere but the same few guys hyping him up, he doesn't post anywhere himself, he doesn't respond, how is somebody supposed to trust a doc they can't reach, what if problems arose and you needed him, what then? I don't care how many people he wants to show his 3000 email waiting list to if he doesn't answer them they are rather pointless.

and the last thing a Nader user should be ripping anybody about is being too poor. I get it nobody wants to pay the outrageous prices for a transplant, I got the money to pay and I don't want to pay it, why pay more if you don't need to... but you never sacrifice on service and go with somebody you cannot trust just to save money. That is a good way to end up getting burned especially while there are doctors with track records that act professionally all around us. If you are on the level and trust Nader, I wish you the best results and I wish anybody who uses Nader the best of results and for some of you your experience may differ from mine and I am happy for you if that is the case but that doesn't make my experience any less true or ontops experience any less true, or less common...Let the doctors work and actions speak for themselves you guys don't need to be his attack dogs especially given what we said was hardly inflammatory...he doesn't communicate well, even you guys conceded that but no comments on his skills, yet you guys get pissed if we say something you know is true and that you have said yourself about other docs. That smells funny.

@mikelyhawk

Have you ever had a procedure done? A consultation?

You get really defensive.... Why? I started this thread to help. Dr Nader obviously isn't one of the recommended surgeons for this site that pays the monthly fees so it's a little harder to get info on him.

But... Let me put it in perspective... I got 2 HT with a very highly respected surgeon from NYC, yet on this site... He has only 2 user reviews. And the reviews are 5 years old. I'm not going to put his name out, but send me a PM and I can tell you.

Now Dr Nader... Has like 10 user reviews on here, and them i reached out to another 10 people that I found in the comments in the YouTube videos of Tom Forrester.

I mean.. I ever because friends with a guy that had it done two weeks ago, and we talked before, during and after the surgery. He sends me pics and updates.

If you are really interested, reach out to people that had it done. If your not, just shut the fuck up already. You're annoying. Go pay 3 times as much somewhere , or don't.

This is a community of people trying to help each other.

@mikelyhawk

Have you ever had a procedure done? A consultation?

You get really defensive.... Why? I started this thread to help. Dr Nader obviously isn't one of the recommended surgeons for this site that pays the monthly fees so it's a little harder to get info on him.

But... Let me put it in perspective... I got 2 HT with a very highly respected surgeon from NYC, yet on this site... He has only 2 user reviews. And the reviews are 5 years old. I'm not going to put his name out, but send me a PM and I can tell you.

Now Dr Nader... Has like 10 user reviews on here, and them i reached out to another 10 people that I found in the comments in the YouTube videos of Tom Forrester.

I mean.. I ever because friends with a guy that had it done two weeks ago, and we talked before, during and after the surgery. He sends me pics and updates.

If you are really interested, reach out to people that had it done. If your not, just shut the fuck up already. You're annoying. Go pay 3 times as much somewhere , or don't.

This is a community of people trying to help each other.

You're kidding me right...I get defensive??? I wrote I couldn't get a response and then you jumped on me thinking i was attacking the dr...ontop wrote that he didn't get a response and now he was attacked. Responding to your attackers isn't defensive it's what you do when somebody questions your integrity and motives. I responded angrily here cause this was the same thing I went thru and it's pathetic and obvious. I passed on Dr Hasson because he didn't do enough of the fue surgery for my liking and I wrote that on this forum, his reps didn't come out of everywhere to attack me...but you guys are like flies on shit if anybody says anything negative about this doc, why????...a negative which you all admit is true btw. I am simply stating the facts as they pertain to me, multiple email attempts to reach him, could not, gave up, moved on simple as that.

I know about your history with the NY doc, you have mentioned it before and I totally understand why you wish to use Nader and if he has instilled in you enough confidence that you can trust him, I wish you the best. Honestly. I want this guy to be on the level for your sake and every users sake but I am saying for me, if I cannot get thru the first stage with him, basic communication I cannot build that trust so I have to move on. I appreciate you starting this thread and getting the word out about this dr as there isn't a lot of info about him out there so it does bring to attention a name we don't see enough of but that doesn't change that he needs to be better at this part of his practice.

I have not had a procedure done. I have had consultations done, and I will be booked for a surgery within 2 weeks time, just one more consult with Dr Diep to go before I decide which of my short list I go with.

I was really interested but no I am not interested any longer because of the way they handle themselves. As for shutting the fuck up, if you're gonna talk big, let me return it, make me,...I am trying to help people as well...you want to sing the rainbows and butterflies version of dealing with him then its only fair that the people out there get to hear there is another side to it. That is reality, there are multiple experiences and people deserve to hear both sides not just the side you want out.

I haven't found not one negative review of anyone that has had a procedure done with him. And, I'm talking about like 20 reviews out there.

I exchaged emails with him, I see them pics, he responded back, gave me his opinion. And I booked my surgery date with him 3 months ago.

If you are truly, truly interested. Do your homework like the rest of us did. Reach out to people that had it done, call the office like around 10am, keep trying emails.

If you already decided he's not the Dr for you... Then move on. No one cares about how your feeling ate hurt cause he didn't get back to you or your opinion.

In the USA. the most affordable someone might get from a respectable verified doctor from these forums, I believe is Dr Vories, charging $5 a graft got FUE. If someone wants to pay half that from a Doctor that I hear is 10 minutes from the border in Mexico, then Dr Nader is another option.

That's it. You only bring negativity to a thread that is trying to help. If you continue, the moderators can delete this whole thread.

This has totally nothing to do with the Drs ability to perform good work, nobody here has questioned that, but to say he has a bunch of reveiws then 20 worldwide with only showing pictures of a handful at most is something I would like to see more of & simple have not, so I challenge you to show me links where this Doctor is work is at because unless my google is not working correctly I find it friggen hard. Unless you talk about this famous Tom forrester dude who may I say I very suspect imo as not only did he clearly states on one of his famous youtube videos that he was talking to Dr Nader for over 2 hrs after surgery, why would that be then? This Dr is so busy but cant spend that amount of time after surgery with a patient seems odd to me.

talking about researching HT I went behind that & if you look into this famous Tom Forrester you will also find that he marketing this weight loss crap also on youtube & without a doubt getting kick backs there also, so if you keep metion a guy with such a back ground then his review's means jack to me.

Also when you attack a member or make statements like how many HTs we had? Well thats none of your business if we had 1 or 100 it's irrelevant & so is to mention that we are just here accusing us of wasting doctors time & window shopping which is nothing far from the truth its not even funny.

If anybody is getting defensive its you handful Dr Nader cheerleaders not the members looking out for each other.

my only interest here is making sure that member & public alike has all the info need if they want to move forward with this phantom Dr.

yes that's right phantom Dr because he do not answer his phones nor email.

If you had a good experience & outcome , well im happy for you but pleale lets lay the facts out first before you start to defend a Dr who has a handful of reveiws maybe on this forum & youtube reveiws.

So hopefully when people do reveiws this post & thread will give them more info than the Dr himself.

Again I hope you guys have a good outcome.

Oh yep if & when you speak with this Dr tell him that his communications skills suck since 2010.

I haven't found not one negative review of anyone that has had a procedure done with him. And, I'm talking about like 20 reviews out there.

I exchaged emails with him, I see them pics, he responded back, gave me his opinion. And I booked my surgery date with him 3 months ago.

If you are truly, truly interested. Do your homework like the rest of us did. Reach out to people that had it done, call the office like around 10am, keep trying emails.

If you already decided he's not the Dr for you... Then move on. No one cares about how your feeling ate hurt cause he didn't get back to you or your opinion.

In the USA. the most affordable someone might get from a respectable verified doctor from these forums, I believe is Dr Vories, charging $5 a graft got FUE. If someone wants to pay half that from a Doctor that I hear is 10 minutes from the border in Mexico, then Dr Nader is another option.

That's it. You only bring negativity to a thread that is trying to help. If you continue, the moderators can delete this whole thread.

Alright I'm not gonna hash this out with you endlessly, seems like any valid point I make you ignore and bring up shit I am not even talking about. When does my saying he does not respond to emails after many attempts have anything to do with his online reviews? And what does it have to do with his being cheap??? and what does it have to do with him being 10 minutes from the border???? like it all sounds like a sales pitch.... I say can't reach him, come back is but he's cheaper than Vories, so what??? constantly diverting off what I'm saying Don't switch the topic... I already stated that what little of his stuff I can find has looked good hence why I was trying to reach him. At the end of the day, the most talented doctor in the world, with the best prices in the world who cannot be reached does you no good does he. Ive called the office, another strike, got hung up on when the language barrier couldn't be breached. I'm sorry I have a busy schedule, I can't sit everyday during the day trying to get thru in the odd chance an english speaker will answer. I will freely admit that I could have tried to call a few more times but my frustration took over, phone call failed, emails failed, enoughs enough for me.

As for nobody caring about my feelings, I wouldn't say nobody or it wouldn't have gotten you guys so riled up. I see in threads daily about guys saying I ruled out this guy or I wouldn't use this guy again, or making some comment that wasn't favorable about a doc and nobody comes in getting pissy like you guys do when they say it, any little critique about this doc gets your guys backs up, it's odd.

I'm not bringing negativity to this thread, I was bringing reality. That's the part you seem to have a problem with.

I don't want the mods to delete this thread, I want it read by all members, I encourage the mods to keep it up cause it's pretty obvious what this thread is so I want the readers to see it and decide for themselves whats happening here. They are free to dig into my post history and I'm sure ontops as well and see I've got no dog in this fight, but I ask them to look thru yours and the others and see if you do.

I thought I'd post some pre, post and 3 day pics. I'm using an iPhone to take the pics so hopefully the resolution comes out OK. If you have any questions, please feel free to respond or PM me directly. I'm a Norwood II with thinning right on top. Again, my order of priority were:

1. Cover my previous FUT scar (this was done through 2 surgeries 10+ years ago by Elliot & True and Bosley Medical)

2. Define my weak hairline.

3. Add density from front to the mid section of my head.

Below are the pics

file5.thumb.jpeg.1cf08659547db16744569ed0a27d5436.jpeg

file2.thumb.jpeg.c47efb0447fd2742948246f45b29c92e.jpeg

file6.thumb.jpg.a38d5339de23f4ee7d3af1c02ea42bdc.jpg

file7.thumb.jpg.93557e4e39ab2c924e54b434a3d501c5.jpg

file-2.thumb.jpg.0706c7414644cd474fb02719b432ecba.jpg

file3.thumb.jpeg.c3ec05795ada3b2c597f03bb465bef36.jpeg

file4.thumb.jpeg.44e273a3eb1238a93e45a69b1589e4cf.jpeg

mikeyhwk, Dr. Nader transplanted 3500+ grafts on my head on July 27 & 28 and speaking from personal experience, the overall experience was fantastic. Does his initial communication lack greatly, yes, yes it does but that's because he tries to answer all of the email himself and he doesn't want to expand his business. He genuinely believes in seeing one patient a day and he is booked for months out. So I had to be very persistent and once Dr. Nader answered my emails, the experience was great including surgery and follow-up communications. I get that you are angry he hasn't answered your communications I can't blame you for that but that doesn't in my informed opinion reflect on his work which as far as I can tell when I look at my head in a mirror pretty damn good. I plan to post pics in the future and journal my journey in the hopes it helps others because others have helped me!

Just my informed two cents...

/Pidds

Alright I'm not gonna hash this out with you endlessly, seems like any valid point I make you ignore and bring up shit I am not even talking about. When does my saying he does not respond to emails after many attempts have anything to do with his online reviews? And what does it have to do with his being cheap??? and what does it have to do with him being 10 minutes from the border???? like it all sounds like a sales pitch.... I say can't reach him, come back is but he's cheaper than Vories, so what??? constantly diverting off what I'm saying Don't switch the topic... I already stated that what little of his stuff I can find has looked good hence why I was trying to reach him. At the end of the day, the most talented doctor in the world, with the best prices in the world who cannot be reached does you no good does he. Ive called the office, another strike, got hung up on when the language barrier couldn't be breached. I'm sorry I have a busy schedule, I can't sit everyday during the day trying to get thru in the odd chance an english speaker will answer. I will freely admit that I could have tried to call a few more times but my frustration took over, phone call failed, emails failed, enoughs enough for me.

As for nobody caring about my feelings, I wouldn't say nobody or it wouldn't have gotten you guys so riled up. I see in threads daily about guys saying I ruled out this guy or I wouldn't use this guy again, or making some comment that wasn't favorable about a doc and nobody comes in getting pissy like you guys do when they say it, any little critique about this doc gets your guys backs up, it's odd.

I'm not bringing negativity to this thread, I was bringing reality. That's the part you seem to have a problem with.

I don't want the mods to delete this thread, I want it read by all members, I encourage the mods to keep it up cause it's pretty obvious what this thread is so I want the readers to see it and decide for themselves whats happening here. They are free to dig into my post history and I'm sure ontops as well and see I've got no dog in this fight, but I ask them to look thru yours and the others and see if you do.

Looking good! I'm 9 days out and plan to post my pics in the near future.

/Pidds

I thought I'd post some pre, post and 3 day pics. I'm using an iPhone to take the pics so hopefully the resolution comes out OK. If you have any questions, please feel free to respond or PM me directly. I'm a Norwood II with thinning right on top. Again, my order of priority were:

1. Cover my previous FUT scar (this was done through 2 surgeries 10+ years ago by Elliot & True and Bosley Medical)

Below are the pics

Looks good....

I'm looking to fill in my FUT scar too.

Good luck... Now comes the waiting game.

My

Below are the pics

Thanks pidds and etownone. Forgot to mention that I live about 15 mins away from Dr. John Diep. I did consult with him and he diagramed everything on my scalp as to what the coverage will be based on my priorities. The consclusion was the same as what Dr Nader designed and actually did. Of course, I paid 30% of what Dr J Diep had quoted me. I believe both Dr's are gifted in their technique and artistry but the biggest differentiator for me was the cost, as I'm sure with everyone else who does research online for this procedure.

etownone - good luck and you won't be disappointed!

mikeyhwk, Dr. Nader transplanted 3500+ grafts on my head on July 27 & 28 and speaking from personal experience, the overall experience was fantastic. Does his initial communication lack greatly, yes, yes it does but that's because he tries to answer all of the email himself and he doesn't want to expand his business. He genuinely believes in seeing one patient a day and he is booked for months out. So I had to be very persistent and once Dr. Nader answered my emails, the experience was great including surgery and follow-up communications. I get that you are angry he hasn't answered your communications I can't blame you for that but that doesn't in my informed opinion reflect on his work which as far as I can tell when I look at my head in a mirror pretty damn good. I plan to post pics in the future and journal my journey in the hopes it helps others because others have helped me!

Just my informed two cents...

/Pidds

Appreciate the level headed response and input on your own surgery Pidds. I hope your results are outstanding, definitely post pics and keep us updated. As I said, I am frustrated with this doc but I would love for him to be legit. A great doc at very reasonable prices would only benefit the mpb community. It may be late for me this time around, I'm pulling the trigger on a doc in the next couple weeks but in this game multiple passes are the norm so if he turns out to be great, who knows down the road. I hope for his sake and the sake of potential patients he does work on this one issue because it does reflect on his clinics professionalism when, from what you say, it really shouldn't.

I wasn't going to reply, but felt compelled to post this.

I said this before & I'll say it for the last time, It makes no difference to me whether you choose Dr Nader or not, I am not being paid, just trying to help people looking to get a great HT at great price & I get accused of being a shill. If you believe Dr Nader is a crook & everyone posting positive comments about him are shills, mark him off your list, move on & quit running his slow & no communication in the ground.

Dr Nader is legit & is an excellent HT surgeon.Yes his communication could definitely be improved but it's not likely since he wants to answer all emails himself & has no intention of expanding his operation at this time.

He only does one patient per day so that's the way it is, wait your turn or move on. It took 2 months & many emails to schedule my procedure. IMHO after my research of his excellent results & low prices I was willing to wait as long as necessary. Sometimes when you're getting a great service at a low price you may have to put up with a few inconveniences. Saving thousands of dollars & getting a great HT was worth the wait to me. I am very happy with my constantly progressing results.

Seems no good deed goes unpunished.