Dr Luis Nader Mexico

Sitting here in Smart Stay Hotel in McAllen, Texas....

Had my 2nd procedure with Dr Nader today.

What can I say.... another awesome experience.

Had 2300 grafts.

1700 in the frontal area because I'm looking for more density

550 in the crown because it needed a little touch up..

And 50 in my FUT scar repair from a previous doctor before Nader.

Nader repaired my fut scar in my first visit... and I was really really impressed. But there was this one little spot, like 3/4 of an inch that needed more.

Nice any pics?

Here's a couple pics.

Nice looks good bro congrats

• 2 weeks later...

I must say I would like to go back to Nader for my 2nd procedure,but I’m not sure what to do.im much better off financially then I was when I went to Nader and honestly leaning toward Konior who’s a bit closer to ny. Very happy to see the amount of people who have gone and taken the chance on Nader these past few years.

I say ‘chance’ because It really was A high risk, definitely more so when I went a few years back as the only cases from him where 3 guys on YouTube and one or two on here I was completely honest with myself and knew I’d only be too blame for it but it worked out for me and I’m grateful. I hope all his patients fully document their results good/bad

Those detailed youtube videos were all i had to go as well. Pictures can be pretty deceiving but videos pretty much show you the real deal.

Dr. Nader is one of the best. Konior does excellent work but charges $10 a graft for fue. That is insane to me. If i had went to Konior it would have cost me $50,000 lol Instead it was a fifth of that.

Yeah the videos where great,without those I’d never had considered it... yeah the price difference is rough but Chicago is closer to me and I feel more comfortable not leaving the us. I’ve not decided anything and actually have emailed Nader so time will tell

Just a quick 2 week update.

Healing process is going really good.

Looks amazing so far. Doubt any fell out yet, but I knkw the shedding phase is around the corner.

And for all those that have a FUT scar...

I've had 2 FUT procedures in NYC.

I'd like everyone to notice how great my FUT scar from my previous surgery with Dr Nader when he repaired my FUT scar.

2 FUT + 2 FUE .... And I'm pretty sure I'll do one more FUE down the road with Dr Nader again. His price, his professionalism, the experience, and the fact he does the whole procedure himself and doesn't just hand you off to a bunch of assistsnts just can not be beat.

20180322_145444.thumb.jpg.6343b96a476f815f8576022dc3c76afb.jpg

Been trying to contact dr Nader for years now, since early 2016 and he never replies. Multiple emails and phone calls ignored

Call this number, best time to call is in the morning 9am-10am.

011-52-899-920-3489

Usually the secretary Breda will be taking the call.

Just a quick 2 week update.

Healing process is going really good.

Looks amazing so far. Doubt any fell out yet, but I knkw the shedding phase is around the corner.

And for all those that have a FUT scar...

I've had 2 FUT procedures in NYC.

I'd like everyone to notice how great my FUT scar from my previous surgery with Dr Nader when he repaired my FUT scar.

2 FUT + 2 FUE .... And I'm pretty sure I'll do one more FUE down the road with Dr Nader again. His price, his professionalism, the experience, and the fact he does the whole procedure himself and doesn't just hand you off to a bunch of assistsnts just can not be beat.

Etownone, what is Dr. Nader charging these days?

• 8 months later...

Great man , 

If you don't mind could you please share  your before and after  pics of fut scar ..

I am planning to cover my FUT scar next month by grafting almost 300 grafts on it , just curious about the growth

After your procedure How low you can go with your hair cut without scar being noticed .. gaurd 2 or 3 or 4 ??

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2016 at 9:23 PM, Etownone said:

I know Dr Nader isn't one of the certified/recommended surgeons on this board..

But there are a good amount of "user" review/experiences. Definitely More then some of the highly respected surgeons that this board recommends.

Dr Nader seems to be a great choice, and for half the cost as the cheapest doctor in the USA. Granted he's in Mexico, but. I hear it's a short drive from Texas to his office.

Maybe there can be a section here dedicated to his results based on user experiences?

I know I have my next HT with him in October.

That's good.  All the best for your upcomming results.

Edited by rohit.dl
Previously post by mistake

• 2 months later...

One week out from from 3rd FUE with Dr Nader.      And I'm pretty sure this is my final one.    2470 grafts...     Mosy were put in the crown area and some touch up in the front.   

This is my 5th procedure. 

2 FUT in NYC with Tru and Dorin, and 3 FUE in México with Dr Nader.   

I guess I'd be pretty bald by now if I never did all this.  But it's done.  No regrets... I beat baldness.   

• 3 years later...

@Etownonesorry I tried to send a private message but was wondering if you would be able to provide any pictures of what your fut scar looks like after have Dr. Nader implant some grafts in via FUE?

I am considering reaching out to Dr. Nader to get some increased density added to my frontal hairline and have some grafts put into my fut scar while there.

2 hours ago, vortex91 said:

@Etownonesorry I tried to send a private message but was wondering if you would be able to provide any pictures of what your fut scar looks like after have Dr. Nader implant some grafts in via FUE?

I am considering reaching out to Dr. Nader to get some increased density added to my frontal hairline and have some grafts put into my fut scar while there.

Lol...   Funny reading my last comment from 2019.    “I beat baldness"   

I actually had a huge setback in 2021 cause I stopped taking all the meds and had to have repair work done in early 2022 by Dr Mwamba.  

Nader did a good job filling FUT scar but it wasn't completely gone.   Dr Mwamba filled in the remaining spots on my FUT scar with beard hair

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Etownone said:

Lol...   Funny reading my last comment from 2019.    “I beat baldness"   

I actually had a huge setback in 2021 cause I stopped taking all the meds and had to have repair work done in early 2022 by Dr Mwamba.  

Nader did a good job filling FUT scar but it wasn't completely gone.   Dr Mwamba filled in the remaining spots on my FUT scar with beard hair

How the beard hair transplant go? That might be in my future. 

1 hour ago, pidds said:

How the beard hair transplant go? That might be in my future. 

I was terrified of removing beard grafts for the fear of scars it might leave behind, but it was a 100‰ success.  Over 1000 beard grafts with Zero scars left behind.   

Now I want do another HT to touch up some spots with Mwamba using more beard grafts. 

• Wow 1