Restoring and Lowering of Hairline Result – 2000 grafts - HDC Hair Clinic

Hi Everybody,

This patient who is 35 years old had a receding hairline which he tried to correct with micropigmentation without satisfactory results.

HDC restored his hairline by slightly lowering the temples as it can be seen from the photos with the design below using 2000 grafts.

The grafts had to be dense packed in order to match the high volume of his hair behind the hairline. With dense packing in this case a natural cosmetic outcome blending the implanted with the existing hairs has been achieved.

His result is presented by before, immediately after and 15 months after photos of his hair transplantation.

Photos send to HDC by the patient who is living abroad.

Regards

Alex

BEFORE

1-%20Before_zpsbsngc9jj.jpg

2-%20Before%20tilt%20down_zpsbgq3qoye.jpg

3-%20Before%20right_zpswkcae268.jpg

4-Before%20left_zpsfgyfua0m.jpg

IMMEDIATELY AFTER

5-%20Immediately%20after_zpsazs966v8.jpg

6-%20Immediately%20after%20right_zps8orssgnf.jpg

7-%20Immediately%20after%20left_zpscbut6ajm.jpg

15 MONTH RESULT

8-%20%2015%20Months%20post%20op_zpskrdfothl.jpg

9-15%20Months%20post%20op%202_zpscca2rmah.jpg

10-15%20Months%20post%20op3_zpsuawrlgdo.jpg

11-%2015%20Months%20post%20op4_zpsqyio67r6.jpg

Alex Demetriades

International Patient Coordinator

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic

---------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maras is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

This looks incredibly well done. Dr. Maras is impressing me more and more. As I stick around I'm beginning to see who is good, and who is really good.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everybody,

We have also prepared a small you tube video with the presentation of this result. Please click on the following link to view.

Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everybody,

It seems that my link at the previous post is missing for a you tube video presentation as well. Have in mind that we will also post a video of this patient very soon describing his whole experience at HDC. Please click on the following link to view .

Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody,

As promised you can watch below the patient describing his hair loss experience and hair transplant journey with HDC hair clinic.

Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

Nice result indeed!

I think the result of the hair transplant is very impressive How much time it taken to grown..

If you had actually read the post, you would know, Einstein.

It's like this, you start at the top, moving your eyes from left to right, and mouthing the words to make sure you get it correctly. At some point the brain will make the connection to the story.

Now wipe the drool occasionally!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Hi Everybody,

As promised you can watch below the patient describing his hair loss experience and hair transplant journey with HDC hair clinic.

Regards

Alex

Very well done, very humble and believable testimonial.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

With such a thick hair and minor lowering of hairline, did anyone really expect a bad result?

Its important to notice that this guy had a good hairline before the procedure, unlike most of us here. Its always guys like that who are used in testimonials but they are not representative for the average MPB sufferers. The reason we never see testimonials from bald guys is that they never get these great results, if they did i have to ask why they keep those testimonials secret? Post them up guys, lets see what men with real MPB can expect?

Hi, Though mostly transplanted hair growth is there-good thing. When you closely examine Left side of frontal hairline so awkward thing is there. It did not look natural and give some artificial look. It is my own opinion and definitely you can give your own point of view. The basic purpose to clear the things and future improvement for Doctor and patients.

With such a thick hair and minor lowering of hairline, did anyone really expect a bad result?

Its important to notice that this guy had a good hairline before the procedure, unlike most of us here. Its always guys like that who are used in testimonials but they are not representative for the average MPB sufferers. The reason we never see testimonials from bald guys is that they never get these great results, if they did i have to ask why they keep those testimonials secret? Post them up guys, lets see what men with real MPB can expect?

Dear plunke,

Thanks for your comments. To begin with it is very few patients that accept to provide us with testimonials like in this case as they prefer to keep their anonymity.

As HDC Hair Clinic we post at least one result per month in this forum and on top of this a few our patients post their own photos and experience.

The Norwood scale of posted cases varies and we have already presented cases, with minor hair loss and hairline work only, up to cases of Norwood scale 6. We have been requesting all of our patients at any Norwood scale hair loss to provide us with a video testimonial but most of them prefer to allow us to post their result without exposing their identities.

Below you can examine 5 recently presented patient cases and results with various hair loss at the Norwood scale:

FUE result for 2680 grafts – NW3 – HDC Hair Clinic

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?p=2474469#post2474469

HDC Hair Clinic- Scalp and Beard - 3633 FUE Grafts - Front and Crown- NW4V

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?p=2469546#post2469546

HDC Clinic - NW4 Result - FUE 3212 Grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?p=2466445#post2466445

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic – FUE Result of 5116 Grafts + post op of 3rd HT for Crown- NW6

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?p=2449371#post2449371

HDC Hair Clinic – 7608 FUE Grafts in 3 sessions- NW6

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?p=2432624#post2432624

Regards

Alex

Alex Demetriades

• 2 months later...

Now that's what i call a fantastic hairline design, and a fantastic yield in general!! looks VERY aesthetic and natural enough to me!! i would love for my hair line to look like that!! i have definitely been considering Dr. Maras and HDC, and i have been in contact with one of their reps lately( (leonard).

I do have a few questions that i would like to get some answers for from you Alex please:

1- Did this patient take finasteride?

2- Does he have any concealers in his after pictures? because it looks like he may have had some concealers on.

3- Did Dr. Maras perform 100% of the surgery? (Extractions, incisions, slits and implantations?)

4- Can you post more picture of the results of the patient's hair from the top, back and sides as well?

Kind regards,

Fito