Jagged, Receded, Natural Buzz Look

This client requested our popular Buzz Look procedure but desired a jagged, receded, non-symmetrical hairline design that mimicked his native hairline. He also wanted to keep his frontal scars visible. Pictures are post 2 consecutive days of treatment.

293k5sn.jpg

285mc8.jpg

2vcjnnr.jpg

168u5y0.jpg

r048zq.jpg

24m7sz6.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Excellent result. Guy has a good shaped head for this, and his skin tone/complexion works well too

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 3 weeks later...

Very natural! Nice work.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I think the mistake most clinics and patients make when getting SMP is the ridiculously symmetrical and "perfect" hairline. This is one of the best results I have seen, and it is because it isn't perfect!

Btw, do you have examples of SMP for FUE scars?

How many sessions does something like that take?

What is the estimated time before this guy need to come back in for a top up?

as obviously it would fade over time.

But with the nice shape head & not keeping the hairline perfect is definitely the way to go as I agree this looks very authentic indeed on this guy.

Nice work.

To follow-up, does this particular recipient have unique limitations?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks all!

"Btw, do you have examples of SMP for FUE scars?"

I haven't done a lot of FUE scar work, mostly strip.

Normal protocol is 2 days back to back with a third session 4-6 weeks later. This client was actually very pleased with the first two sessions and didn't want to go any darker, so he's decided to use his 3rd session at a later date for a touchup when he needs it.

Between 1-2 years. Sometimes longer than 2.

"To follow-up, does this particular recipient have unique limitations?"

This client had some scars up front that he wanted to keep exposed. Otherwise there was nothing limiting.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com