VIDEO Dr. Lindsey $2k TEMPORARY BREXIT Discount

We get a good number of people from the UK, and Ireland. Given today's events...we'll offer a $2000.00 discount on procedures until the UK economy stabilizes later this fall. You must prove you came from the UK or Ireland to receive this...no fake accents from my fellow Americans.

Good job voting and controlling your own destiny.

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

What about dual citizens, do that count?

Very smart business move Dr L on thinking outside the box on this one the UK sterling beenhit for six wife told me this am that the $ is the strongest its been for yrs against the UKP & Euro like $1.32 buys you ?1.00 that I never known to be honest.

Yep myself is also happy that they decided to run there own country its been well over due to be honest & now you see more Europeans countries following the UK in the next few years I bet.

I do agree that it is unstable at this time but UK has a strong economy & will bounce back very soon I bet.

Downside to this is that TRUMP wil buy every UK / European Golf course he can now which I bet they certainly dont want or need, thats if your a non golfer like me that is lol.

HaHa. Awesome advertising.

The Brexit knocked the Nasdaq down 600 points today. Any love for us?

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Way2GoDrLindsey!

uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-12.gif

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

that's very kind of you doctor L. and yes very good business move. being english my self it's nice to know that most of our American brothers have got our back. the pound will soon rise im sure of it we have a good economy and with the pound dropping will in hindsight give us more business which in tell make the pound stronger in time. I'm sure us brit's will be fine we was before we entered the European union and we will be again after leaving it.

What about dual citizens, do that count?

Very smart business move Dr L on thinking outside the box on this one the UK sterling beenhit for six wife told me this am that the $ is the strongest its been for yrs against the UKP & Euro like $1.32 buys you ?1.00 that I never known to be honest.

Yep myself is also happy that they decided to run there own country its been well over due to be honest & now you see more Europeans countries following the UK in the next few years I bet.

I do agree that it is unstable at this time but UK has a strong economy & will bounce back very soon I bet.

Downside to this is that TRUMP wil buy every UK / European Golf course he can now which I bet they certainly dont want or need, thats if your a non golfer like me that is lol.

His campaign will buy them and transfer them over to his corporation. :cool:

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.