Here is another 4K Ultra HD video shot of a patient of Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.

This patient is in his late 30’s and was very bothered by hair loss in the crown and at the hairline. He had been taking finasteride with stabilization of his hair loss. Dr. Cooley discussed the pros and cons of FUSS vs FUE. Because he was unable to shave his scalp due to work requirements, he opted for unshaven FUSS. We performed 3,648 grafts, placing the 1 and 2 hair grafts at the hairline, and the 3-5 hair grafts in the crown. We also performed PRP/ACell. He is shown at 12 months.

Optimal detail is best observed on a 4K smart tv or 4K monitor.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4wrAlLE-ks&feature

Edited by David - Moderator

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

ACell does not create new hair follicles. It is placed below the skin surface as the edges are sutured together. It reduces thick scar tissue from forming between the two edges and promotes natural tissue regeneration between the two sides. It doesn't really change the 'look' of the scar but it does improve the 'feel' of the scar. Usually patients tell me they cannot feel any scar even if a 1mm line is visible.

Dr Cooley,

Great job on the surgery & also the video,thats what im talking about that this type of presentation should be standard in this day & age, I sure hope that other clinics will take note as it is Important that the public can feel true transparency.

Dr Cooley just a quick question, what was the total numbers for the crown?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ontop,

The distribution is not exact but it was roughly half and half. 1800 or so in the front and the same for the crown and vertex with some of the grafts in the crown blended into the surrounding hair to avoid an obvious demarcation. The only real difference is that the singles were almost all used in the hairline and the multi-hair grafts were all used in the crown/vertex region.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com