How Long To Do Scalp Laxity Exercises Before?

I can get the procedure done at June 8th, but I've only been doing the scalp exercises about a week and a half, and last night I realized that I wasn't doing them properly nor as long as I should have been. Is May 25th to June 8 enough time to achieve optimal scalp laxity? Or should I delay until August

Has anyone physically examined you and advised you that your scalp was tight?

If not, and if you have never had a FUHT procedure before, then it should not be an issue. I had 4 separate FUHT procedures myself and never did any scalp stretching exercises for any of my procedures. Am a good healer and never had any issues with my strip scars.

Some docs like their patients to do them for roughly six months minimum just to be on the safe side of things.

My recommendation? Contact your surgeon beforehand and ask for advice as to how to handle this situation.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

If Scalp laxity is good can they do more than one fut at the same time?

Regardless of laxity you can only have 1 FUT as you would only have 1 scar. However if laxity is good it allows the surgeon to take a wider longer scar, therefore more grafts.

What is the minimum time one should spend each day for scalp exercises?

All I know is that scalp laxity exercises helps reduce hair loss as this exercise helps relaxing our scalp. It is also recommended for hair transplant surgery preparation. Anyone who is concerned about hair loss should try doing this. You can start this by massaging your scalp up and down for 10 seconds and you can do this for this 10-20 times.

All I know is that scalp laxity exercises helps reduce hair loss.

they make no difference to hair loss!

Thanks for the link, that's useful. I'm doing 10 mins exercises once daily, hope that's enough. I haven't got the time or commitment to do it for longer.