Anyone notice Jordan Spieth's hairline looked better at Masters than last year?

Yeah I noticed this as well. Does look quite a bit thicker. The new champion is looking a bit thin on top also. Maybe should ask Speith for some tips!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Looks much better. This could be the result of many products.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I just Saul and published a news article about this on the Hair Transplant Network. Click here to view it. That said, whether or not he's had some work done or just styled his hair differently, it's hard to know what this point. He has not come out publicly and said anything one way or another to my knowledge. But if anybody gets wind of this, please post a reply and let the community know.

I really hope there will be a time when hair transplant surgery is more common place and people are shamed to admit publicly that they've had work done, much like people go to the gym and work out to look and feel better and have no problems talking about it. If he did get a hair transplant, there certainly no shame in it, we are all here because we are looking for solutions to make our hair thicker and fuller and ultimately look better and younger.

Best wishes,

Bill

I just Saul and published a news article about this on the Hair Transplant Network. Click here to view it. That said, whether or not he's had some work done or just styled his hair differently, it's hard to know what this point. He has not come out publicly and said anything one way or another to my knowledge. But if anybody gets wind of this, please post a reply and let the community know.

I really hope there will be a time when hair transplant surgery is more common place and people are shamed to admit publicly that they've had work done, much like people go to the gym and work out to look and feel better and have no problems talking about it. If he did get a hair transplant, there certainly no shame in it, we are all here because we are looking for solutions to make our hair thicker and fuller and ultimately look better and younger.

Best wishes,

Bill

Agreed. Would be great to have a respected spokesperson come out.

For a minute I thought Lebron had work done. He was constantly hiding his hairline with headbands and it would look different every time you saw him-now you can tell he's just using concealers. He'd be perfect for FUE.

The stigma exists for 2 reasons imo: society is really just getting comfortable with the notion that males should and do care about their appearance. We're really in the infancy of this idea being widely accepted. Silly of course-our survival is tied to our social value and physical appearance.

And then of course the chop shops and cheesy Bosley commercials people remember that demonize and mock the procedure. I think if people knew how much artistry was involved they would appreciate the process more.

Agreed. Would be great to have a respected spokesperson come out.

For a minute I thought Lebron had work done. He was constantly hiding his hairline with headbands and it would look different every time you saw him-now you can tell he's just using concealers. He'd be perfect for FUE.

The stigma exists for 2 reasons imo: society is really just getting comfortable with the notion that males should and do care about their appearance. We're really in the infancy of this idea being widely accepted. Silly of course-our survival is tied to our social value and physical appearance.

And then of course the chop shops and cheesy Bosley commercials people remember that demonize and mock the procedure. I think if people knew how much artistry was involved they would appreciate the process more.

I agree that Lebron is using concealers but I do believe that he's had a small procedure done as well. He has that little scar on the side of his head. It looks like a mini strip.