Farjo (fut) vs Reddy (fue) Vs Erdogan (fue)

Ritchie9

I've had initial online consultations with Farjo, Reddy and Erdogan. Just wanted to get as much advice on the Dr's before making my final decision. Farjo reckons 2000-2500 grafts, Reddy quoted in hairs 6000 and Erdogan 4000 gafts. Is it normal for there to be such a difference in graft numbers? Although i'd rather stay in the uk, turkey is defintely viable. Is any one of those Dr's work better quality wise than the others? For price reasons i'd have to have fut with Farjo, but fue with Reddy or Erdogan so also have to consider if any of those dr's get better results with fut or fue, seems to me looking at the Dr's work that maybe Erdogan results are maybe better, is that a harsh assumption or is that the general consensus on this forum? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'd go with your last choice only because he post frequently on this site amd has a few patients on here and the work looks good. but thats not to say the other two docs aren't as good but there's not a lot to go by with them farjo and reddy. and for grafts estimation every doc will be different they have there own protocol and have different ways of going about procedures that's normal really so don't be confused on that one it happens to all of us when we get an online consultation. what you want is the more conservative approach the less time hairs are out the body the better for survival so that would suggest farjo but there's simply not enough on here to go by. reddy charges per hair wich is ridiculous and erdogan is very aggressive when it comes to transplanting hair he will plant 3000 grafts in an 90cm2 area and get away with it somehow.

Ritchie, thanks for consulting with us. Graft estimations can vary between clinics. The most important consideration is to take into account possible future loss and family hair loss history. All the best whoever you decide to go with.

Wwiizz,

We aren't as prolific in posting our cases as some clinics but we do put up results fairly regularly. Below is a link to half a dozen cases posted over the last couple of years:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180667-am-i-making-right-choice-dr-farjo-post2443440.html#post2443440

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Hi, it depends what you want really.

Do you want a strip scar?

I would steer clear from Reddy just because he is so expensive. I dont think he is any better than the other two.

Erdogan is a good option, but his graft numbers are always very high compared to others.

I would also consult with Jose Lorenzo in Spain, and Bisanga in Belgium.

Good luck,

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Had a consultation with Dr reddy's advisors but he was too expensive. So i'm down to Farjo or Erdogan, it's taken me a few years to save for this so my initial thought is this will be a one time only chance, so go with Erdogan as he's gonna do more grafts, is that a sensible way of thinking or is there anything else I should take into account.

he is expensive and well out of many people's league. myself and probably many other people's perspective is the Conservative approach the less time your grafts are out of the body the better chance of survival and the better chance for a successful ht. but saying that erdogan pulls of these 5000k grafts in a two day session so I think you will be in good hands with him and he's team going by what I've seen on here. do what ever feels right to you.