Zero growth at 3 months

Some lucky people get early growth, others not so much. You've nothing to worry about at this stage. I'm sure over the next month or so you'll start to see things happening.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

No offense, but this is such a basic question that's been gone over a billion times. Most hair doesn't begin to grow until about 4 months.

I'm not sure how much research you did before the transplant, but do a google search of hair transplant growth timeline to get an idea of where you should be at, at a certain point. Also, everyone grows differently, so don't fret if you aren't where 'this' guy was at a certain point.

Hopefully, you will see a change in another three months. Everyone is an individual.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Yep. 100% normal and zero reason to worry. I was lucky and started growing early, but everyone is different.

I will say that the waiting game is possibly the hardest part of the whole process - so brace yourself and be patient. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

No offense, but this is such a basic question that's been gone over a billion times. Most hair doesn't begin to grow until about 4 months.

I'm not sure how much research you did before the transplant, but do a google search of hair transplant growth timeline to get an idea of where you should be at, at a certain point. Also, everyone grows differently, so don't fret if you aren't where 'this' guy was at a certain point.

My clinic post op instructions say that new hair should start growing after 3 months

You are right on the threshold of seeing the regrowth emerge!

Congrats on your recent procedure....;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

My clinic post op instructions say that new hair should start growing after 3 months

Did you have existing hair in the transplanted area? If so, that could be camouflaging any new growth. Unfortunately, the initial growth process is a slow one, so you may not even realize a change until you compare month to month.

Generally though, 3 months is the earliest that you'd see any growth at all. Luckily you're just exiting the doldrums and the transformation is just about to begin.

my hair started to grow after about 1,5 months after the operation , and i think at the month 5 any new growth stopped. At least in the front part i do not observe any new growth any more and i m at month 6 right now . So its all individual