Ht #2 update

voxman

Before my Cardiologist would allow me to temporarily discontinue my Anti-Platelets meds, he had me undergo a Nuclear Stress Test last week to definitively find out how the old Arteries are doing since the Heart Attack.

The verdict came in today - All systems go - I am cleared to get my HT!

I have my date with Dr. Mohebi on March 31st. 2500 Grafts FUT.

I will give full coverage of this and report my progress. And have a laugh or two.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

Happy growing Vox, this time next year you'll be sporting that hippy hair no doubt.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congratulations! Not only on the second transplant, but on the clean bill of health.

Tell Dr Mohebi hi for me, and keep us updated. You'll do great. Good luck.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Congratulations! Not only on the second transplant, but on the clean bill of health.

Tell Dr Mohebi hi for me, and keep us updated. You'll do great. Good luck.

Thanks, Blake. You know my heart sank (literally) when I found out I had be on the Plavix a year before I could get my 2nd HT, but during that year I did everything right to insure my good health and healing powers.

This is going to be fun.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I don't know if it feels this way for you, but it seems like the year or so since you had your heart attack and had to put the HT on hold went by really fast. And I'm not sure what good that observation does except to remind guys that are really antsy to get a hair transplant and want it done now that it's best to be patient, do research, and make sure you have all your ducks in a row. The time really does go by so quickly and you'll be getting your hair transplant in no time.

Also, it's just a general reminder to slow down and enjoy life - so thanks for that. :)

Most of all, I'm very excited to hear that your health is in great shape. Good for you for taking your health seriously and doing whatever you had to do to get (and stay!) healthy.

Looking forward to updates.

And seriously - Congrats. :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Good to hear. All the best with it and look forward to your write-up.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.