Hair Transplant 3 Months Update | Results Start to Show

vinaymieux

Hey guys

I've just crossed my 3 months mark. A quick recap, i had got my hair transplant (FUE) with 2800 grafts from Medlinks in Delhi, India. By the 1st month i had shed almost 90% of my planted hair. From second month they started to grow slowly and now the results have finally started to show a bit.

As always i have made a complete video on the update. Please watch it here: https://youtu.be/aSuKsFHcNHM

Also, for my complete journey from Day before the transplant till today, visit my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJaB5IXaXWZZU9I9ZtkNYHQ

Questions welcome. :-)

• Administrators

I've been following your videos vinay, I'm glad you made a thread here, happy growing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Vinay - I think looking at some early growth you will have nice result. I have noticed your doctor uses something called as PERFECT - i which seems similar to DHT/Direct Hair Transplant. Either way the time from extraction to implantation of the grafts is minimized.

Happy growing, praying for the success of your HT.

My Thread: 

The quality of your videos is really impressive - and your results at 3 months even more so. Congrats man.

Out of curiosity, may I ask what the backdrop is that you're using? Is that just the wall, or is it a sheet/board of some sort? Regardless, it looks super cool. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I think it's the native hair that has grown more. Have followed this story on you tube. The transplanted hair...some have sprouted and some yet to sprout. I think it picks up from the third month onwards and now every month would be more visible growth.

Certainly good quality videos...are these made at the clinic? Look professional work!

What meds were you advised post op to stimulate growth? Did you get a prp shot right after the HT ?

I got two free PRP with my HT. One was done 1 month after and 2nd, 3 months after HT.

As for meds, the doctor himself didn't recommend anything to promote the growth, but i asked him a few months later if i should start having finastride to prevent loss or hair on the rest of the head and he said yes. Now i am using finastride 1mg + derma roller (very occasionally).

Vinay - I think looking at some early growth you will have nice result. I have noticed your doctor uses something called as PERFECT - i which seems similar to DHT/Direct Hair Transplant. Either way the time from extraction to implantation of the grafts is minimized.

Happy growing, praying for the success of your HT.

Thanks a lot Harin :D

The quality of your videos is really impressive - and your results at 3 months even more so. Congrats man.

Out of curiosity, may I ask what the backdrop is that you're using? Is that just the wall, or is it a sheet/board of some sort? Regardless, it looks super cool. :)

Thanks a lot man.. that is really encouraging.

The backdrop is actually a wall in my room that my wife painted. :P

I think it's the native hair that has grown more. Have followed this story on you tube. The transplanted hair...some have sprouted and some yet to sprout. I think it picks up from the third month onwards and now every month would be more visible growth.

Certainly good quality videos...are these made at the clinic? Look professional work!

The videos are made solely by me in my own room in my free time. The clinic has nothing to do with them, except the fact that they're now happy that they have a live ongoing review online... :D:P

Thanks a lot man.. that is really encouraging.

The backdrop is actually a wall in my room that my wife painted. :P

What?!? That's so cool. I just had to go look at your video again to refresh my memory, and I'm even more impressed that she painted that.

I want a wall like that! :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

What?!? That's so cool. I just had to go look at your video again to refresh my memory, and I'm even more impressed that she painted that.

I want a wall like that! :)

Hahahaha... Ya I really like that wall too.. Attached full wall picture for you :P;)

5b32eb8699273_20160306_175241(1280x720).thumb.jpg.c1f4857d84de935ff87187fdbaf76026.jpg

Hahahaha... Ya I really like that wall too.. Attached full wall picture for you :P;)

Haha. Thanks man! That's super rad. And a fantastic backdrop for your videos.

Kudos to your wife! :D