2600 FUE Before and After Photos

Born2Shine

I am about 6 months from my procedure of 2600 FUE to the hairline and temples. I see many fine baby hairs growing now, many of which, you can only see in the right lighting.

I noticed growth as early as 2 months and have had some obvious growth. However, I am getting a bit concerned at 6 months as the density is not what I expected and have seen from other photos around the Internet.

When I style my hair... the left side seems to be lacking and I don't see as many baby hairs growing as I do on the right. This makes it difficult to style my hair the way that I want at this point.

Much of my new hair has come in as ultra fine hair that is almost invisible without the right lighting. I guess I have pretty fine hair to begin with although I have been told it is pretty dense.

I am hoping for a lot more growth and thickening. I was hoping to be able to quick slick my hair back and run out the door, but it is just not like that and seems to take some work to get a decent style at this point.

I am also feeling like I should have had the front lowered a bit more, but I was concerned about the lower hairline density ultimately not matching the existing hairline well enough.

I am not sure what to expect at 6 months. I have included some before and afters with and without flash. What do you think?

front-before.jpg.ecb9618ebcf2dca11de0db81ce7d6dd3.jpg

front-wet.thumb.jpg.18cb51959ef9162c6579f25dd1937cc2.jpg

right-before.png.b6754a9652494c10c9f4514402d89cff.png

right-wet.thumb.jpg.a2b9bf03eedb3e189d935b1e1646eb28.jpg

left-before.png.c9e1f330314e73907cd8f40b8e688cdf.png

left-wet.thumb.jpg.ff9cd20a5f0ea3d52e8d3928a663cc1e.jpg

left-flash.thumb.jpg.90135e5ea2746c512b3bd2213c2fc344.jpg

right-flash.thumb.jpg.fb036c45b8a65087cef382131eaae609.jpg

front-flash.thumb.jpg.8c862fb3f6364b1e2d4a4de6ed7738a2.jpg

Yeah, I can see the difference. The photo quality of some of the "afters" is less than desirable though, and each set of photos was taken in different lighting. So it's hard to get a better sense of things. Do you have more photos? I do see a difference though.

Same here, I can tell a difference, but it would be nice to see a post op pic that shows the placement of the grafts, but all looks good from what i can tell.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Thank You for the replies...

Like i said... there is no question that i have had growth. I can see many fine hairs in the hairline and right temple. I also see some in the left temple, but not as many as on the right.

I am just trying to gauge if i am on track and what i should expect over the coming months. I am hoping for quite a bit more density obviously as most people do.

I will see if i can take some better photos. Is it better to take them with or without flash?

Thanks again

Ya agree...for 2600:grafts and more so in your case must show better density. Can you upload immediately post op pics so we can figure out where to expect more growth.

But the difference is noticeable. You acted in time :)

And without flash is better in properly lit area

You have really good hair to start with. You got a transplant why? If you're at six months you have plenty of time to grow.

Umm... because I was tired of not being able to style my hair the way I want. I was tired of worrying how my hair looked when the wind was blowing hard... We all have our different reasons. I don't understand why people ask other people this question.

Umm... because I was tired of not being able to style my hair the way I want. I was tired of worrying how my hair looked when the wind was blowing hard... We all have our different reasons. I don't understand why people ask other people this question.

Take it as a compliment - I'm sure that's why it was asked .

People are so cavalier about others "not needing" a transplant. Matters change or would change, of course, when it comes/came to their own hair. OP's hair does seem to have looked fine before. But he styles it backward, necessitating more coverage, and was also experiencing enough recession to where regardless of hairstyle, his thinning would probably show a bit. Nothing unusual about wanting to do something about it.

People are so cavalier about others "not needing" a transplant. Matters change or would change, of course, when it comes/came to their own hair. OP's hair does seem to have looked fine before. But he styles it backward, necessitating more coverage, and was also experiencing enough recession to where regardless of hairstyle, his thinning would probably show a bit. Nothing unusual about wanting to do something about it.

I actually just think its people being protective on behalf of one another, even if it doesnt always come off that way.

Thank you again for the replies....

I didn't mean that to come off as abrasive. These kind posts come across borderline "you are stupid for doing this"... Even though I am sure it wasn't meant that way and it is a compliment. I spent the time... the money... and I am happy that I did and am seeing some progress... That is what matters.

Again... I am just trying to gauge if I look about right for 6 months as there are many experienced people here. I figured this is one of the best places I could possibly ask.

Like I said... I see many small baby fine hairs that are growing and beginning to lengthen. This is how much of the hair has come in... really fine almost invisible hairs that lengthen with time. I can see many of these hairs in the hairline that are shorter than the native hairs. Hopefully as they begin to thicken... it will make more of a cosmetic difference throughout the hairline.

Of course... I am hoping to get quite a few more sprouts over the coming months. Grow babies grow....

Edited by Born2Shine

Thank you again for the replies....

I didn't mean that to come off as abrasive. These kind posts come across borderline "you are stupid for doing this"... Even though I am sure it wasn't meant that way and it is a compliment. I spent the time... the money and I am happy that I am seeing some progress... That is what matters.

Again... I am just trying to gauge if I look about right for 6 months as there are many experienced people here. I figured this is one of the best places I could possibly ask.

Like I said... I see many small baby fine hairs that are growing and beginning to lengthen. This is how much of the hair has come in... really fine almost invisible hairs that lengthen with time. I can see many of these hairs in the hairline that are shorter than the native hairs. Hopefully as they begin to thicken... it will make more of a cosmetic difference throughout the hairline.

Of course... I am hoping to get quite a few more sprouts over the coming months. Grow babies grow....

Don't worry. People come across here sometimes exactly as you described. I got the same kind of questions as you as my hair is more or less at the same stage as you pre-op. I posted a thread and pretty much everyone said i didn't need one, even though i do! It took a Doc to come into my thread and set them straight :) Good intentions from them, but nonetheless annoying. I think you are pretty much on point as to where you should be. Some threads here show massive improvements from month 6 to 10. Your hair looks great so far!

Where did you get your procedure done?