This 50 year old gentleman with progressive thinning of the hairline, frontal and top of the head wanted to have artistic restoration of the hairline and anterior frontal area. He had a 3000+ FUT procedure. His after results are 1 year post surgery.

BA2_zpsdfmrmvkh.jpg

ba12_zpsgahvlzqe.jpg

BA18_zps1r3imzmr.jpg

BA9_zpsnycximyf.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Beautiful natural hairline! Be good to see graft placement pics if possible. Well done.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators

where were the other grafts placed? the hairline looks like it took 1,500 grafts, do you have any overhead shots that would allow us to get a better idea of the work that was done?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

where were the other grafts placed? the hairline looks like it took 1,500 grafts, do you have any overhead shots that would allow us to get a better idea of the work that was done?

Hi HTSoon,

Your question made me rethink what it was that we're all looking at. After doing some digging I found out that the patient had two procedures, not one, and so what we're looking at is a combined total of 3186 grafts.

The first procedure was 2105 grafts and the photos below represent not just the hairline placement but also some blending into the areas behind the hairline for additional density.

fut-post-surgery.jpg

FUT-POST-SURGERY-PROCEDURE1-e1455139681474.jpg

This second set of photos was taken roughly one year later when the patient returned for a check up and a second procedure to get maximum density for the hairline only was discussed and implemented. 1081 follicular units were transplanted for this purpose.

PostSurgery1-e1455121023999.jpg

3000-grafts-FUT-post-surgery1-e1455121207277.jpg

The final results shown in the initial post of this thread represents 1.5 years after the second surgery and 2.5 years since the first. I hope this is more clear and we apologize for the misunderstanding.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!