I asked my minister parents to miraculously restore the hair I've lost (VIDEO)

TylerEaton1617

Hey guys!

This is the final episode of Going Going Gone, my hair loss web series. I try something fairly irregular when approaching this issue: calling on the power of the Almighty/my parents. My parents and I don't really see eye to eye religiously-speaking, but I figured "Why not?" Anyway, check it out to potentially see a miracle! (there's no miracle)

LINK:

Edited by TylerEaton1617

I was so obsessed with my hair loss and trying to cover it up - but when I did take the plunge and went for a HT - my entire head was shaved - for the very first time in my 46 years! To be honest, it was the most free and liberating feeling - in and out of the shower, nothing to worry about whether hair looked good or not, etc. There is definitely something to be said for just shaving it all off - and relieving that burden from our shoulders that we actually put on ourselves... nice video..

Edited by home1212

I was so obsessed with my hair loss and trying to cover it up - but when I did take the plunge and went for a HT - my entire head was shaved - for the very first time in my 46 years! To be honest, it was the most free and liberating feeling - in and out of the shower, nothing to worry about whether hair looked good or not, etc. There is definitely something to be said for just shaving it all off - and relieving that burden from our shoulders that we actually put on ourselves... nice video..

Exactly! If I could afford HT, I might've gone through with it but for now I'm definitely into the shaved head look. It was a big adjustment the first few days, especially at work, haha, but now it's just the new normal and I'm really glad I did it. Also, it gave me a visually interesting ending for the web series, haha.

LOL...that video was great. Oh and, by the way, you look GREAT with a shaved head! Seriously, I'm not just saying that to make you feel good. Some guys can pull it off while others cannot. You look younger, healthier, and stronger with that look. Good for you!

LOL...that video was great. Oh and, by the way, you look GREAT with a shaved head! Seriously, I'm not just saying that to make you feel good. Some guys can pull it off while others cannot. You look younger, healthier, and stronger with that look. Good for you!

Thanks!! Really appreciate that. I'm really liking it so far and it's a definite confidence boost.

• 2 weeks later...