Propecia users ATTENTION

Mikey79

I guess the finesteride might help keep the hair you have or delay the widening of the crown, lowering of the horeshoe, etc. From your pics I didn't realize you still had a lot of crown hair. I guess your crown is kind of like mine (sparser than normal, but definitely some hair present). The meds seem to be working okay for my crown, at least in that I don't think I've lost more. Fin has produced no sides whatsoever for me.

To revise my opinion, and JUST my opinion, if I KNEW I was going to be a NW7, I would not do an HT at all. I would just trim it tight and let it be. There are worse things in life than being bald.

Good luck whatever you choose.

Stimpson

Oh about me being a good HT candidate, see as I mentioned in other thread, my dad is nw7 so I will be loosing more and more untill I reach stage7. For me gitting an HT and not using propecia means I will need another one most likely 2 more HT's with a next 10 years or so, I don't know what to do. I want to get an HT, but I don't want to use meds at all, not sure if this is the best thing for me though.

More importantly than multiple HT's it means you probably don't have enough donor hair for a worthwhile result in the end at all. That's what I would be worried about.

Stimpson

To revise my opinion, and JUST my opinion, if I KNEW I was going to be a NW7, I would not do an HT at all. I would just trim it tight and let it be. There are worse things in life than being bald.

Good luck whatever you choose.

Stimpson

Yeah, I know what ya mean. That is why I am dwelling on the HT. I hate to see me going bald. I look so much older it's not even funny. My face could pass for a 24 but my baldness makes it over 30 years old. Shuks.

I think I am going to start a website called BEWARE: I HAD NO SIDE EFFECTS ON PROPECIA!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Originally posted by Stimpson:

I would just proceed with extreme caution (you obviously already are). Are you 24, then? Because if you have that level of loss at 24, you likely truly are destined for a NW7.

Stimpson

No, I am 29, my face looks like 24. With me being bald an all it makes me look over 30

Dewayne, I sent you a PM. You should really check it out.

800+- Bosley NY, June 2005

1300+- Dr. Feller, December 2008

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1021

We should be on here to help and look out for each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation.

We should be on here to help each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation than before they came on here. Don't be a d*ck.

Is this directed to me?

I am not being a dick. I truly believe propecia sides are overhyped and generally reside in peoples imaginations.

As for making him feel worse, you are misguided. Honesty is the best policy here. If he is indeed destined for a NW7, extreme caution is CERTAINLY warranted. Honesty is better up front than to be stuck in a situation with a weird looking head after the sides and back lower and he is left with a bizzare island of hair inside a NW7 pattern and no donor left. An unnatural appearing HT is exponentially worse than no HT at all. I am not an authority but am rather just one voice, and I am just saying for the love of God be careful!!

Stimpson

It wasn't directed at you at all. It's my sig, directed more at people who come here bitter and just want to make others feel like they do. I appreciate honesty completely, and yours was heartfelt and sincere. Sorry if you were offended.

800+- Bosley NY, June 2005

1300+- Dr. Feller, December 2008

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1021

We should be on here to help and look out for each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation.

Stimpson,

We should be on here to help each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation than before they came on here. Don't be a d*ck.

Is Foundation's forum signature mate, its not directed at you.

Edit: Lol you beat me to it.

I've been on it since April and I cant say it seems to have any good or bad effects. For the older guys it's worth remembering that Hair growth is only a side effect of the drug intended for treating prostrate enlargement which can be a problem in middle age. I dont think I have anything to lose by taking it. And Icertainly dont want the shedding if I stop it.

girls prefer hard D*** than abundance of hair in man.If side effects like those described here exist...better to hide something sweet to give it to her than to show hair first and then no show in bed.

Just a thought from a girl side...perspective boys