BEST fUE EUROPE & TURKEY?????

darren smith

Hi everyone well as title says lookingor best fUE Dr In Europe or Turkey looking at this areas due to the money a big problem for me but obviously I want quality, I know people going to say money should be no factor but for some of us it is lol , u are really cheap ones in Turkey but I just want to know now which Dr do people recommend and even better if people have been to them so thanks again people and please could people shed some info on this thanks again

Hi Darren,

If you want to go cheap and not compromise on quality then why not consider a bit further than Europe and Turkey and head to India. I too was in the same situation as you, I didn't want to go to any old doc just because he was cheap, so I went to the much acclaimed Dr Bhatti in India. For a couple of more hours on the plane I saved myself a fortune and got the end result that most can only dream off.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html'>http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

PM me if you wish to discuss any aspects with me, I am based in the UK, currently in London and the Midlands.

If you do decide on Turkey then be aware that if the vile acts of terrorism escalate out there, it may well be blacklisted as a place not to visit by the British Government. Probably something to be aware of if you intend paying a hefty deposit.

I did read that a member of ISIS had freely travelled across from Syria to have a hair transplant and was arrested post procedure by the Turkish authorities, google it.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

• 1 month later...
Koray Erdogan most on here would consider to be in the top 3 FUE surgeons in the world. Many consider Feriduni, Lorenzo, and Erdogan to be the best. Erdogan is in Turkey. Google his results..

Does Dr Erdogan do the work himself? Also, I sent his staff pics 3 days ago and I have yet to get a response. That's disappointing

Does Dr Erdogan do the work himself? Also, I sent his staff pics 3 days ago and I have yet to get a response. That's disappointing

Tech's do most of the work at his clinic . As his clinic is probably one of the most in demand in Turkey , it may take them a little longer than others to respond .

If you want to know the extent of the Dr's involvement in the surgery ( for any clinic ) , ask the question directly . Some of the replies will be vague , but you'll get the gist of it .

I did read that a member of ISIS had freely travelled across from Syria to have a hair transplant and was arrested post procedure by the Turkish authorities, google it.

Life just gets weirder by the day....