Dr. B. Farjo - 1533 grafts by manual FUE

This patient is just past the 7 month mark with good early growth.

He is in his early 30s and is on meds.

He will be visiting in the New Year and was kind enough to mail a picture of his progress so far.

He had a procedure of 1533 grafts via ARTAS and manual fue.

DSC00501a.jpg.e246c65248a0920a237302f476ac98f2.jpg

DSC00503c.jpg.cf4ff42129e3b9636bdacdf4fee31c34.jpg

DSC00529n.jpg.592d74097559c58457e4e33783850d8a.jpg

DSC00532q.jpg.0229f4a963471db315a64b69249e6075.jpg

IMG_2188.JPG.401896e974a5ffd377f0341f49dc20df.JPG

Edited by Pete-from-Farjo

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

This looks good Pete. I thought Dr Fargo was primarily strip? Since when have you been offering fue and who trained Dr Fargo in the fue technique? Was it dr Lorenzo when he was based in Manchester?

Thanks for the comments. Dr. Farjo of course benefitted from working alongside Dr. Lorenzo for a year, however we have been performing FUE for years. It's just that we don't overhype things and decide with the patient which method is most suitable for them.

Our FUE prices are six pounds per graft for the first thousand and three pounds per graft for all subsequent ones. A discount can usually be offered if the patient is able to be flexible with the date.

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 4 weeks later...
This is very nice result Pete,even at this early stage. Great work.

Thanks mate.

Martin Gore of Depeche Mode.:D

:D definitely a resemblance there

• 1 year later...
Any updates on this patient Pete?

I guess he hasn't been back to see us yet but I'll check with Mick:)