Hair Loss Is Killing My Holiday Spirit

Your hair looks good. Whether or not it makes you feel the spirit is a totally different subject. You can do the surgery if you think that you have realistic expectations. You should have very specific goals. Maybe, you want a younger-looking hairline location to feel it.

Hello there MrGio-WHTCClinic. Actually I want more density in the front of the scalp. Please look at the front where I part my hair somewhat.

--- Do you feel I can use more density in the front or is what I got good?

--- Do you think I can add density in the front without risking shock loss?

Hi Salr,

it's very difficult to tell whether you could do with a transplant from the picture you have provided.

More detailed pics with your hair pinned back to show the aforementioned area in more details would really help.

Hello Shera and everyone. I've uploaded these pics for your review. Let me know if you think I need a transplant in the middle front which is my main focus. Please also keep in mind that I shampoo my hair with volumizers and style my hair in a way that looks decent. Please let me know soon. Thanks.

20160104_110100.jpg

20160104_110110.jpg

20160104_110114.jpg

20160104_110122.jpg

20160104_110130.jpg

20160104_110144.jpg

Hello Shera and everyone. I've uploaded these pics for your review. Let me know if you think I need a transplant in the middle front which is my main focus. Please also keep in mind that I shampoo my hair with volumizers and style my hair in a way that looks decent. Please let me know soon. Thanks.

20160104_110100.jpg

20160104_110110.jpg

20160104_110114.jpg

20160104_110122.jpg

20160104_110130.jpg

20160104_110144.jpg

These pics are those of Taurisrisen a banned member, see below

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - taurusrisen's Profile

Now we eagerly await for Newbie to start firing off those quotes from Airplane - haha

newbie? I do not understand. What do you honestly think of these picturres being that the front has "some" density. But given this I still would want more density. Do keep in mind that I want to add density to the front which is my main focus.

newbie? I do not understand. What do you honestly think of these picturres being that the front has "some" density. But given this I still would want more density. Do keep in mind that I want to add density to the front which is my main focus.

I think those pictures are that of Taurisrisen! Sorry mate.