How soon before playing golf after HT?

You'll be fine as long as you don't choose me as your playing partner. I've got 'previous' where golf is concerned! Back when I was ten I swung a five iron in my back garden, not knowing my friend was stood right next to me and struck him in the head. Unluckily for him, he has now lost most of his hair and the scar that was once covered by hair is now on display to the world:D

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

the real risk is stretching the scar from the tee-off,

Is this actually possible? I was under the impression after a couple weeks, it would be nearly impossible to stretch the scar with physical activity more than how much it was already predetermined to eventually stretch based on that person's physiology.

90 days is a long time. I had FUT almost 8 weeks ago. I did nothing for the first 4, light walking by week 5, and running / light weight liftiing by week 6. That was considered conservative.

Do you still have some numbness? Its ok if you do.

Is this actually possible? I was under the impression after a couple weeks, it would be nearly impossible to stretch the scar with physical activity more than how much it was already predetermined to eventually stretch based on that person's physiology.

I dont think so.

90 days is a long time. I had FUT almost 8 weeks ago. I did nothing for the first 4, light walking by week 5, and running / light weight liftiing by week 6. That was considered conservative.

Do you still have some numbness? Its ok if you do.

Yes, still numb back there. I think the 90 day is for heavy weights...

• 3 years later...

Would you believe that I played golf the night after having my hair transplant? Yes, no lie. We have booked a golf course with m friends and had to go playing. It was our first experience with night golf and it was unforgettable, honestly. My eyes were having a reverie  that night and it  lived in my mind for days. I can't wait to play it a second time. There's no danger for your hair if you don't put too much effort in it. You should be calm and play like a swan floats on the water. Your moves should be as smooth and calm.
You guys should try golfing at night also. Read the guide for playing golf at night if you need some extra help with that.

https://golfclubguru.net/best-glow-in-the-dark-golf-balls/