Can temple lowering be undone?

The hair in the temples can be removed with a price. We have many patients who’ve been previously treated with misangled, pluggy-looking grafts in the hairline and temples. The hair has to be fine and placed in proper order to create a soft hairline and temples. The issue of concern with removing previously transplanted hair grafts is the healing afterwards. There will be a chance of scarring that may or may not be visible after the removal process occurs.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

This patient had temple and hairline lowering prior to coming to us in Brussels. Attached are pre-op and immediate post-op photos of the removal.

5b32e9a50d0fe_Preop.jpg.d98a7b9c76176541a1102644edc6adf6.jpg

5b32e9a51fe3f_postop.jpg.dcdd6de1b9e7670e7e60f12e7f509cf3.jpg

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 weeks later...

Here are more photos of the bad temple work.

f_zpsz3jsij4d.jpg

the immediate post op pic does look a bit excessive? why were sutures needed? couldn't the grafts be excised via a small fue punch?? what method was used to remove the grafts here? depending on how it healed, he may have been better off growing out the hair and keeping the bad temple work as the lesser of 2 evils??? just my opinion

the immediate post op pic does look a bit excessive? why were sutures needed? couldn't the grafts be excised via a small fue punch?? what method was used to remove the grafts here? depending on how it healed, he may have been better off growing out the hair and keeping the bad temple work as the lesser of 2 evils??? just my opinion

This guy has mutli-follicular units in the hairline with severe pitting. This is a example of a fairly major repair job and less an example of a normal HT that has been reversed.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

And why exactly didn't they just use laser to stop the unwanted follicles from producing hair? Now that guy is going to have un ugly strip scar in his forehead. Must be like ten times worse than having such a scar in the back of the head..

wtf.

MrGio-WHTCClinic:

Did you use strip surgery to remove the grafts in the hairline??

Hi, August. The removal was only done with FUE method.

In the image marked below, I should point out some key points in this process. The purple ink used in the new hairline design is giving the illusion of linear incisions. Take a gander of the differences. In this photo, you'll see that the individual sutures are located at the endpoints of the black lines, and the white circles are located around purple ink lines.

post%20op%20FUE_zps4yrnq6jz.jpg

The sutures are only placed at the sites where the largest multi-hair follicular units were removed. The sutures are used by Dr. Patrick Mwamba to help healing after the extensive removal process.

Many of the temple grafts were removed and placed back behind the hairline.

I am working on posting the photos that show the patient's excellent healing.

This guy has mutli-follicular units in the hairline with severe pitting. This is a example of a fairly major repair job and less an example of a normal HT that has been reversed.

All effects from any surgical hair procedure aren't normal. A normal hair transplant being removed is corrective surgery, regardless of the patient's differences in goals, or an individual's point-of-view.

And why exactly didn't they just use laser to stop the unwanted follicles from producing hair? Now that guy is going to have un ugly strip scar in his forehead. Must be like ten times worse than having such a scar in the back of the head..

Predicting results from laser removal treatments in the temples is not exactly simple. Laser on the temple peaks offers uncertainty in how the anatomy of other surrounding hair will be affected.

• Like 1

I am very interested in seeing a photo of the patient after healing from the corrective surgery..

Here's the temple peak healed after the corrective surgery. The photo was taken at about nine months after the procedure.

after_zpsl35sprf8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is by far an excellent healing result. The temples were augmented, and the grafts were moved upward and also behind the fronto temporal region and right side of the hairline. Removing transplanted grafts is not easy, regardless of their appearance.

Stay on the lookout for these types of cases, because you will see that they are very unique. I will also be sharing more details of this case very soon.

Healing isn't as simple as it may seem.

Here's a follow-up photo of the hairline. The healing on the area is shown here as well.

hairline%20temple%20healing%20a_zpsq1bmgyb1.jpg

I like how the angulation of tge temples look so natural. Not a lot of docs can pull that off. Some folks get uneven temples, where design doesnt sit right based on facial/head/ shape nd size characteristics, and uneven density level throws it off and makes it look distinctly odd.

Great work, the guy must be thrilled.

• 3 weeks later...
I like how the angulation of tge temples look so natural. Not a lot of docs can pull that off. Some folks get uneven temples, where design doesnt sit right based on facial/head/ shape nd size characteristics, and uneven density level throws it off and makes it look distinctly odd.

Great work, the guy must be thrilled.

I agree that the case is complicated to the point where only a select few doctors are capable of pulling off this result. Dr. Patrick Mwamba is one of the few doctors who can handle this type of procedure.

After all of the obstacles that the patient and doctor overcame, the result is positive. It's temple lowering and removal.

f_zpsz3jsij4d.jpg

post%20op%20FUE_zps4yrnq6jz.jpg

after_zpsl35sprf8.jpg

hairline%20temple%20healing%20a_zpsbl387lrv.jpg

Hair loss treatments and solutions for men

Best hair transplant clinic in Brussels Belgium

Best hair loss clinic in Europe

Most experienced body hair transplant surgeon in Europe

Top hair loss clinic in Brussels Belgium

Best hair restoration doctor in Belgium is Dr. Partrick Mwamba

Best hair clinic in Brussels Belgium

Best hair transplant repair doctor in Europe

• 4 weeks later...

Temples are special because they can't easily be hidden when they're poorly done.