3036 grafts dr ferriera at seager

don174

• Administrators

It looks kinda sparse at the moment, of course it's 6 months and you can hit a growth spurt in the coming months pulling for you bud stay hopeful.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Typically 6 months most patients are anywhere between 40-70% of the final result. What is important at this point is that the hair is starting to grow. Now the next few months your hair should thicken quite a bit for usually up to 1 year. I am not saying this is the case in your situation but you need to stay patient and wait.

Good luck!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Typically 6 months most patients are anywhere between 40-70% of the final result. What is important at this point is that the hair is starting to grow. Now the next few months your hair should thicken quite a bit for usually up to 1 year. I am not saying this is the case in your situation but you need to stay patient and wait.

Good luck!

What % growth does mine look at this point ?

More or less than 50% expected ?

• 4 weeks later...

That looks much, much better Don. I was initially worried you might have a failed transplant, but with 5 months of growing still left to go I think you'll be allright.

And remember the midscalp and crown areas are the last to grow in, the front of the scalp is almost always first

That looks much, much better Don. I was initially worried you might have a failed transplant, but with 5 months of growing still left to go I think you'll be allright.

And remember the midscalp and crown areas are the last to grow in, the front of the scalp is almost always first

Thank buddy. Yeh, hoping nxt few months get better. Then will decide about my nxt transplant

• Administrators

Big improvement this is one of those times when i'm glad to say " I told you so" definitely will see more growth and thickening by 12 months.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks far better and you're only 7 months in. I think styling is key. the hair combed straight forward or straight back isn't the best style for thinning hair as it exposes clear lines in the scalp. Combed a little to the side will give you that layered effect and i think it will aid you and give you that "illusion of density" which most of us with hair transplants depend upon. Hope that helps a little and best of luck.

How many grafts do you guys think I need?

Was gonna Waite till 10/11 months for my nxt surgery.

Still debating btwn staying with dr Ferreira who says he can get about 2200 grafts and with a good price , or trying out someone like dr hasson

• 4 weeks later...

iam just 1 week shy of 8 months.first 2 pics are hair combed down, and last 2 are styled up.Ive also included pic of my donor area.How much more grafts do you y'all think I still have left.Thinking of doing my nxt with H&W- how much do grafts do you think they can get to complete it

hairjuly1.thumb.JPG.00586707daa2d9db4001df9d6f3e297c.JPG

hairjuly2.thumb.JPG.4ee29f4055e606740a5ea3614d3ec86b.JPG

hairjuly3.JPG.dbfb65522c08a34f0446bc05060cf6bb.JPG

hairjuly4.thumb.JPG.3c812ef8177667a07ef713a35e70daae.JPG

hairjuly5.JPG.2f84758fe6c3def5f6529cdfd53c7436.JPG

You are only at 8 months so your hair will still thicken up. Are you on meds? That is a pretty big area of thinning hair so my guess would be 3000-4000 right now based on the photos. Why not send them an online consult and they will be able to give you a better idea.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

It is really hard to tell by your photo. It depends on the density and laxity. Are you in Toronto? As far as I know there is a rep for Hasson and Wong in Toronto that can give you a better idea.

I just found a link for him

https://hassonandwong.com/hair-transplant-toronto/

I agree with Lorenzo, that's crow will put you in dept at least 3500 grafts.

& still have at least 6 more months to mature.

Can I suggest that you go & get your hair professional cut, this would give your frontal veiw a lot better fuller look.

Edited by ontop
edit

It is really hard to tell by your photo. It depends on the density and laxity. Are you in Toronto? As far as I know there is a rep for Hasson and Wong in Toronto that can give you a better idea.

I just found a link for him

https://hassonandwong.com/hair-transplant-toronto/

I did meet the t.o rep, but no offense , their not Dr's . He wasn't that helpful. Planning on visiting Vancouver this summer so that dr hasson can have a look.

Just wondering what my donor can hold up

Nobody based on your picture can give you an accurate assessment better than a doctor that has seen you live.

So I decided to take this picture in my hotel washroom in Jamaica. The lightening is quite strong, but looking at my 8 months restults has really freaked me out . Not to happy .

Iam really hoping my nxt surgery with potential dr hasson is able to turn things around . Really upset :(

image.thumb.jpeg.7bdbe64b9ad53469c0e8753d57917e14.jpeg

Edited by don174