Affordable Hair Transplant !

sandyr

I'm looking for surgeon recommendations with affordable hair transplant rate in US, Do we have any recommended surgeons in US that are a inexpensive ?

I saw a few posts wherein many people recommended Istanbul as the destination for quality of transplant at a much cheaper price, Any recommended surgeons in Turkey ?

• 4 weeks later...

remember the old cliche - you get what you pay for ..

pay little now to pay alot more down the road - I would never be looking for a doctor recommendation based on COST! your priority should be SKILL and TRACK RECORD of consistent, excellent results.

Whatever you do DONT GO to the Colorado Hair Institute at any price. They are complete butchers.

The AEK Hair Institute (Turkey) do not cost the earth and their doctor appears ethical.

But in general try not to shop based on price.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Dont let the difference of a few thousand dollars come between you and the right surgeon. Even without much financial flex you can easily find and qualify for a low interest CC with a solid limit and stretch the payments over a period that's more palatable with your budget. Net / Net: Dont rush this.

Thanks for posting your response. I meant that it would cost about $4 or $5 per graft here in US but I heard there are some quality surgeons available in Turkey that would do it for $1 or $1.5 per graft. Will have to pick the best of Surgeons in Turkey, Any recommendations other than Yesul Raman ?

Thanks in Advance !!!