Any NW6 with low donor with HT pics to share?

don174

I was a NW5A - check out my profile, I've now done 2 sessions of FUE with Dr. Rahal - almost exactly one year apart. The first session in Sept. 2014 was to the frontal zone, the second session in Sept 2015 was behind the frontal zone and some of the crown. I won't have full coverage, and the density is not like a 20 year old, but for a total of approx. only 3500 grafts in both procedures , I'm happy with the results from the 1st session and hoping 2nd session will just be topping on cake.

• Administrators

Here's my thread, I'm a Norwood 6 average to below average donor density, my hair characteristics are fairly good though. Check out my profile too, you can see what I looked like before any procedures. I've had two FUE procedures totaling 3,900 grafts and I'm 3 months post op from my second procedure.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180319-3-900-grafts-norwood-6-7-dr-diep-dr-behnam.html

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Good results can and do consistently be achieved. The naysayers will always say it's a bad idea but I don't think they understand that most people with a high norwood just want to not be bald. We don't expect to have luscious thick locks packed on our heads after a ht, but framing the face and having hair on top for the most part makes a huge difference.

Please see attached, NW 6/7, initially diagnosed based on pictures as having retrograde alopecia with average to poor density in donor region, albeit early days and I still have many months to go for growth to materialize almost 3600 grafts were safely harvested from my donor site, for the rest mix of beard and scalp hair were used. I do have pretty straight beard hairs and for frontal 1/3 rd pure scalp hairs were used. Now praying for my results to turn out to be good.

I am very happy with my procedure, and by my HT doctor so far. Rest is left to nature as to how the results turns out to be, guess we will know in another 6-12 months time.

5b32e8e7167c9_twoweekstopshot.jpg.b41704125b228d7cb9777ebbb3e089ac.jpg

My Thread: