Doganay vs Demirsoy vs Yaman

Hi guys,

i cant make up my mind. Dont know where to go??

Read some bad stuff about Doganay lately.

Demirsoy and yaman has little results only.

Its really hard to pick.

All thre qouted me about same amount of grafts.

2000-3000 grafts.

Hi mosd,

If you don' feel it; why don't you wait a bit?

Why don't you broaden your horizon? Why just looking into Turkey?

Check out some more surgeons and do some more online consultations. You have nothing to loose!

Darlinglocks

FUE: 1524 grafts with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

Hi mosd,

If you don' feel it; why don't you wait a bit?

Why don't you broaden your horizon? Why just looking into Turkey?

Check out some more surgeons and do some more online consultations. You have nothing to loose!

Darlinglocks

FUE: 1524 grafts with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

i have been in contact with doctors outside europe also but i wanna go to turkey. Its close to sweden.

I don't know who is the best but in turkey it seems like dr. Keser is the only doctor who does the complete procedure by himself.

Isn't it important the doctor does all the extractions and make the incisions in the recipient area. Then techs do then do the implanting of grafts?

Isn't it important the doctor does all the extractions and make the incisions in the recipient area. Then techs do then do the implanting of grafts?

IMO the implanting of the grafts is the most important part since it is very important to implant the hair in the right angles following the exact angle of your existing hair, or the result will not look natural.

In such large procedures, it may be good two break up the procedures into multiple days. Dr Keser i think limits grafts to 800 a day? Not sure if he still does this today, but a lot of his real cases presented by patients themselves indicate high yield rates. I think i heard he mostly works on virgin scalps but you may need to clarify. Another Turkish doc that does extractions himself is Dr Karadeni . Try to get consults from a couple of docs and ask about their surgical protocol for FUE. Good Luck

Hi. Are you referring to 'Bad' factual information or 'bad' opinionated information?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians