Nizoral 2% vs. Regenepure DR (1%)

I just had a second HT so I'm still using baby shampoo for the 1st month, but before that I was using Regenpure DR (hair & scalp treatment) in combination with the NT (nourishing) as a daily shampoo regiment - definitely saw an improvement and intend to get back on it as soon as I can - just wondering if using DR daily is a bit of overuse? I did feel some itchiness on the back of my scalp occassionally - do you guys recommend only 3 x per week? is the active ingredient - Ketoconazole - which I believe is also in Nizoral - too harsh on the scalp for daily use?

I have been using nizoral for the last 2 years with no problems. However, recently I bought regenepure and I don't know if I should make the change or not....

I like how regenepure is free of sulfate and other chemicals and is loaded with so many ingredients like saw palmetto and caffeine which might somehow help (very little) with blocking DHT since I'm not on fin.

BUT

I'm afraid throwing too many ingredients together might lessen the effect of keto.

Also the studies That support keto helps with blocking DHT was done using Nizoral 2% not 1%.... So I'm not sure if using keto 1% multiple times will be as effective as using 2%.