Hair loss is such a deal breaker!!!

suarez

I'm not sure if anyone seen the picture of Matthew McConaughey the other day, I know it's for a movie role but sweet Jesus being bald really is the worst infliction on a man there is! Totally changes everything from looks to how suits look on you.

image.jpg.d2fb2cc60770581adba622b5b7cd6e9c.jpg

Latest non-movie role pics of Matt were of a pretty good head of hair. Has he had work done? Many of the pics that compare his head shots are from film roles and that's a moving target. - so who knows. (ADDED: do we know for sure about Konior?)

The extra weight and false teeth don't help his GQ factor, either. The real sad part is that Matt will return to his slim, mostly full head of hair, and magnetic perfect smile following the wrap party.

But Joe Baldy w/ the Beer Belly gut lives it 24/7. It's gonna happen - Fat, Old, and Bald. But if you can go 2 for 3, you're good.

For HRNtertainment tonight this is the Voxman. (and yes, I am 2 for 3)

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

He's almost certainly had a ht, I actually read a post on another forum from someone claiming to know that Konior did it. Not sure whether there's any truth to that specific claim but he's definitely had work done. Can't post them from my phone but check out how w mugshots from his arrest and compare them to now, he had some pretty deep temple recession, was nw3+ for sure.

I guess it's less certain in the case of a Hollywood star since it could be a stellar piece but I think it's more likely a ht.

Definitely has had work done. Go look at his hair in "A Time To Kill" which was 20 years ago and see how thin it looks. Now it looks fuller than it did even then. The texture doesn't even remotely appear close to what he was born with.

I wish one of these guys (Piven definitely had work too) came out and owned it. Would help reduce the stigma for the rest of us.

Ya Piven definitely has, he was the doctor in Heat and was heading for Norword 8 land, he was spotted with a huge donor scar at the beach. McConaughey had good hair to begin with and a few 1000 grafts with meds worked wonders!

When accepting his Oscar his hair looked good, prob full of concealer etc