Wesley or Shapiro

lovinitl9

hello everyone,

I need to get the 2200 graft for my next surgery for the results i need. The only problem is that i can only get (1500 from strip) and i wanted to get the rest from beard. The two dr.'s who can do this are shapiro and wesley. Both seem great. my only reservation is that wesley uses needles for incision sites and I am afraid of getting shock loss as I have before. Please let me know your thoughts between these two, thank you

hello everyone,

I need to get the 2200 graft for my next surgery for the results i need. The only problem is that i can only get (1500 from strip) and i wanted to get the rest from beard. The two dr.'s who can do this are shapiro and wesley. Both seem great. my only reservation is that wesley uses needles for incision sites and I am afraid of getting shock loss as I have before. Please let me know your thoughts between these two, thank you

Just had 2450 FUT with Ron Shapiro yesterday. Posted feedback in separate thread if you're interested..

thanks so much stig, i appreciate your response, is there a certain reason why you would say that? thanks again

Agree with Stig. Just do some research, Shapiro is one of the top 5 FUT surgeons, whilst Wesley is in the 2nd tier. Shapiro is much more renowned and is known for his hairlines. You don't see the same wow results from Wesley.

Both are solid. I have see more cases posted by patients from Shapiro. They are usually on the conservative side, which isn't a bad thing. Wesley seems like he may be more aggressive if that is what you are looking for.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.