FUE Dubai 2500 grafts

Trump8080

Hi Guys,

just had FUE surgery at a prominent Dubai surgery (due to UAE laws, I won't mention names or the name of the clinic). The clinic is well known and I think their doctors average a few surgeries a day, with from what I have seen, good results.

I'm a little worried about my hairline, I put my trust and faith in the doctor to recommend the hairline, however, post opp, it looks a little crap. However, I'm worried this will be an unnatural look!

I would love to get your thoughts on this.

sorry about the lack of before pics!

thanks.

1.jpg.e334cc97998b0c101b92bd052e874add.jpg

2.jpg.7e9babc73ceaad03d6d26efd02c8fd8b.jpg

3.jpg.a8c80083fe8f5e6bd420f70532cec98f.jpg

5.jpg.53774a93f6d3e81f788a1dfbccf9828a.jpg

4.jpg.fb978869715a9a6f12e7e99ebf8efd6b.jpg

6.jpg.b6bea50702ea78d15b1aa86b869cbe6e.jpg

Personally looking at your before picture, I think the hairline is very different and will take you some getting used to.

Is there any reason why he went all pointy when the obvious hairline in my opinion would have been more rounded thus fitting in with your before HT pic.

E.g. did you have limited donor hair?

Looking from a different angle, once its grown in, it will probably look OK and you will get used to it.

Good luck.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Curious to what the prices are for FUE in Dubai. I think you should have researched more and went to a doctor from this site. Dr. Koray in Turkey is one of the best and not too far away. The rows looks very amateurish and not aesthetic as the top FUE doctors. Hopefully it will look okay grown out. Good luck

Curious to what the prices are for FUE in Dubai. I think you should have researched more and went to a doctor from this site. Dr. Koray in Turkey is one of the best and not too far away. The rows looks very amateurish and not aesthetic as the top FUE doctors. Hopefully it will look okay grown out. Good luck

I did heaps of.researh. My friend got his done at the same surgery and it turned out well for him. I shoukd have been more stern on the look of it!

Give it a couple of weeks to wash off all the scabs then take some more pics. It may not look so linear then it's just all the scabs are connected at the minute. It may not look so bad once washed off. Also some peoples real hairlines are all over the place so the pointy parts may not look to bad don't beat yourself up at the moment just keep regular updates so it can be seen how things are progressing

Trump,

No need to panic now. The procedure is done. There is nothing you can do about it until it's fully grown out 12 months from now. The best thing to do now? Relax and grow. You'll see how it progresses and figure out the next best step 12 months from now.

Best of luck!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake is right - you can't 'will' a straighter or more rounded hairline at this point and you really need to see what happens.

But this should be a lesson to anyone going in for a procedure. If there is a 'warning sign' at any point, question it. Current footballer hairstyles, past successes by the surgeon, physician hairline preferences, et al, should have NO bearing on your desired look without solid discussion beforehand. Assume you are you own best counsel and talk through and question everything.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I think all you can do this point is wait to see how it grows. Framing is an art and a doctor should frame the face well enough that a person does not get stares and glares at somones hairline. This may turn out ok, but i would definitly document this progress month to months with documentation and photos. Dubai is a booming market and i kind of wish ethical docs with fair prices such as Dr Bhatti or Some other Turkish docs that were recommended consider opening up shop there too. They would be competing woth 2-3 docs that charge an arm and a leg for FuE it seems and cater only to the upper classes. Dubai has an enormous lower to middleclass that would love to get decently priced services. Dubai is surely set to becoming the next hub for plastic and cosmetic surgeries so it is a thing to note.

Best of luck to you and i hope it looks good when it is grown out.

Trump,

No need to panic now. The procedure is done. There is nothing you can do about it until it's fully grown out 12 months from now. The best thing to do now? Relax and grow. You'll see how it progresses and figure out the next best step 12 months from now.

Best of luck!

Thanks, I am definitely coming and seeing you in twelve months to fix it!

• 4 weeks later...
Blake is right - you can't 'will' a straighter or more rounded hairline at this point and you really need to see what happens.

But this should be a lesson to anyone going in for a procedure. If there is a 'warning sign' at any point, question it. Current footballer hairstyles, past successes by the surgeon, physician hairline preferences, et al, should have NO bearing on your desired look without solid discussion beforehand. Assume you are you own best counsel and talk through and question everything.

Ok, just relax.

When did I say there was a warning sign? In fact he did my mates hair and his turned out great.I have seen his work post 12 months and it's great.

Secondly, we discussed my hairline for a good hour! beforehand and he assured me that that given I had limited donor hairs, this was my best option.

Let's wait and see.

I think all you can do this point is wait to see how it grows. Framing is an art and a doctor should frame the face well enough that a person does not get stares and glares at somones hairline. This may turn out ok, but i would definitly document this progress month to months with documentation and photos. Dubai is a booming market and i kind of wish ethical docs with fair prices such as Dr Bhatti or Some other Turkish docs that were recommended consider opening up shop there too. They would be competing woth 2-3 docs that charge an arm and a leg for FuE it seems and cater only to the upper classes. Dubai has an enormous lower to middleclass that would love to get decently priced services. Dubai is surely set to becoming the next hub for plastic and cosmetic surgeries so it is a thing to note.

Best of luck to you and i hope it looks good when it is grown out.

Just because the clinic is in Dubai, does not mean that it's docs are unethical! let's wait and see how it goes! can't be worse then when I had no hair.