Voxman 16 Month results (video)

voxman

Hairline and Density are important topics when discussing expectations.

I was a Norwood 6/7 over 17 months ago and knew that I would never have my teen/young adult hairline but I could do better than resigning myself to becoming a bald, fat, old man.

Now, today, in July of 2015, I am highly satisfied with this 65 years olds progress and place in my life. Just want to share. Yes you can see some scalp (imagine how it looks under the harsh lights of the stage!) but that's what I expected and am aiming to finish up.

With my 26th wedding anniversary approaching, my wife last night commented "You have more hair than when we were married!"

Thank you, honey! :D

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Voxman...

Your a credit to the older guys out there and a great asset to this Forum.

with the combo of HT and weight loss has made you look 20 yrs younger and the wife must be in 7heaven....LOL

look forward to your next step.........few 65 yrs old great job vox

ROCK ON!

Yayuhhh. You make 65 look like a mighty fine place to be.... I mean, great hair, losing weight, and you're a rockstar?

Voxman = Life goals :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I wasn't sure if it would - it's a facebook video so you may need an account for be a friends or....not sure?

Okay - never mind then FOLKS ~ it was actually a post by one of the band wives so I'll figure it our some other way later! :confused:

Maybe upload it to youtube ?

Yeah - I have youtubes all over already anyway I'll have to get it from the lady who has it first-

Looking great voxman.

Are you sure you're sixty- five?! You could pass for at least a decade younger;)

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Voxman,

I liked the video and the hair looks good. I was away when you made your post regarding your new role with Dr Bhatti. Congrats to you for what it is worth you come across as a decent genuine guy online and I enjoy your posts.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson