Need Help In Deciding!!

Hi All,

I have been following this forum for quite sometime now. I'm around NW2A and considering an FUE. I shortlisted the following doctors:

Dr. Feriduni

Dr Mwamba

Dr Erdogan

Dr Maras

I heard that Feriduni has 8-10 month waiting list, but I'm looking to get mine done in the next 3-4 months. So, I guess that's not an option with Feriduni.

So, it gets me down to the other three. I'm leaning towards Dr. Erdogan, but communication seems to be a big let down. I'm worried if this is the case before surgery, then what about after-procedure patient concerns etc.

Is there an active representative of Dr. Erdogan on this forum? If so, someone please point me to him.

On the other hand, Dr. Mwamba is extremely quick in responding to questions. That's kind of reassuring. So, I'm torn between the two. But, Dr. Mwamba is twice as expensive. In the end, that doesn't matter because Dr. Erdogan's graft estimation is higher and the cost comes up to be same.

I have contacted Dr. Maras yesterday as well. Yet to get a reply.

Any help from you experienced guys in deciding between these three doctors would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Bisango, lol, anyway I've heard loads of good stuff about Mwamba, but haven't seen many, if any, results posted by patients , Maras is excellent, there is some very extensive blogs on FUE with him on hairlossexperiences.com. PS I find bisanga's hairlines to be too conservative for my tastes, but there is no denying g he is an excellent surgeon. Have u considered Lorenzo?

Choose wisely, evaluate and ask about surgeons surgical protocol and if it is right for you. Review consent forms if you can. Review patient gaurantees of each if something doesnt work out. Ask what is offered? Try to message real patients to get feedback. If you want information regarding some Turkish docs it may be a good idea to get some input from Joe Tillman (the Mentor). He is a busy guy, but maybe he can help. He knows a lot of docs in the industry and even was at the Mediterranean FUE workshop in Turkey where many well known docs were present (including Dr Erdogan). Dr Erdogan is not a bad choice. He does push out some decent work.

Bisango, lol, anyway I've heard loads of good stuff about Mwamba, but haven't seen many, if any, results posted by patients , Maras is excellent, there is some very extensive blogs on FUE with him on hairlossexperiences.com. PS I find bisanga's hairlines to be too conservative for my tastes, but there is no denying g he is an excellent surgeon. Have u considered Lorenzo?

Exactly my thoughts. I could not find much work documented by Dr. Mwamba or his patients. And, Bisanga is conservative as you said; that is ethical and the right thing to do. But, it is just not what I want. Lorenzo is too expensive for me.

I agree with lorenzo if cost isn't an issue he is probably the most consistent surgeon out there for fue! Iv yet to see a bad result from him and he has quite a few patients on here all have had excellent growth! Although I believe he now uses techs to assist in the punching so hopefully that won't effect his usual high yield! Only time will tell!

Sorry you posted lorenzo was too expensive as I was writing the above!! Another one I'd check out is kesser there's some good results on u tube for him and a few knocking round on here! I think he limits it to 500 grafts a day though so depends on how much time you have got and the number of grafts you will require

thnks all for ur replies. I have shortlisted Erdogan and Feriduni. Feriduni has a long wait time. Is it worth it waiting for Feriduni, or should I go with Erdogan? I know both are great doctors. I just don't wanna go wrong. Thanks for ur advice.

Its like picking between Peyton Manning or Aaron Rogers as your starting quarterback - both are outstanding. If not for the ridiculously long waitlist for Feriduni, I would personally pick him, but if you can't wait that long, Erdogan is just as good a choice. How different were their recommended grafts for your procedure?

Feriduni said he'll only do my hairline with 1200-1600. I have little loss in the midscalp too but he said if a transplant id done there, it may result in shock loss.

Erdogan recommended 3000-3200 for the front third of the scalp. I guess he dense packs with minimal shock loss going by the before/after pictures from his clinic.

Jeez, that's a huge difference in grafts. I would definitely get another opinion before committing. If multiple surgeons are recommending 1200 to 1600 grafts, and Erdogan is the outlier - that should give you pause. If not, then sounds like Erdogan is your man

I'm not a fan of Erdogan, he uses faaaar to many grafts and by all accounts they have shit loads of patients a day. If you're not prepared to wait for Feriduni, my second choice would be Dr Maras any day of the week.

I'm not a fan of Erdogan, he uses faaaar to many grafts and by all accounts they have shit loads of patients a day. If you're not prepared to wait for Feriduni, my second choice would be Dr Maras any day of the week.

How many patients does Feriduni/Maras have per day?

Hi Helsen.

I had my HT Fue 1524 grafts done by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti and I am really pleased with my choice.

Why don't you have a look at Dr. Tejinder Bhatti's website for pictures and cost: darlingbudsindia.com

He is a great FUE HT surgeon, he answers all questions, his team is great and you can enjoy a holiday in India. Dr. Bhatti does big FUE session for those who need them.

You have nothing to loose by asking for an online consultation. Feel free to ask any questions.

Hi Helsen.

I had my HT Fue 1524 grafts done by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti and I am really pleased with my choice.

Why don't you have a look at Dr. Tejinder Bhatti's website for pictures and cost: darlingbudsindia.com

He is a great FUE HT surgeon, he answers all questions, his team is great and you can enjoy a holiday in India. Dr. Bhatti does big FUE session for those who need them.

You have nothing to loose by asking for an online consultation. Feel free to ask any questions.

LOL nice work pal :D

I just think Erdogan is recommending a lot more grafts than the others. Sure he overcompensates with the grafts, and if you have enough lifetime donor supply then why not, but it seems excessive compared to the others. On the other hand, anything under 2,000 grafts won't really make much of an aesthetic difference. Tough one

I just think Erdogan is recommending a lot more grafts than the others. Sure he overcompensates with the grafts, and if you have enough lifetime donor supply then why not, but it seems excessive compared to the others. On the other hand, anything under 2,000 grafts won't really make much of an aesthetic difference. Tough one

Yup, tough indeed lol I will take some time deciding.