So what did I miss?

balody

Hi everyone,

Haven't been on here for about 2 yrs !!!

See the standard is still as high and loads of new posters as well as the old stalwarts.

I still have my hair from my 3 sessions with the Dr's Farjo :D although I seem to have really gone grey in the last year...(dyed it once,looked ridiculous)

I was going to put a couple of pics up but haven't got a PC anymore and don't think you can do it on IPad??

Nice to see Bill,Mick,Spex etc still logged in fighting the good fight.

I have my own hair salon now and have plenty of gents coming in worried about their thinning locks and always direct them here as a first port of call.

Anyways I'll try and pop by more often and if anyone knows how to put pics up via IPad I'll add some updates.

Balody.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Just checked out your photos... Your results are very impressive. Congrats!

And I'm pretty sure you should be able to post photos on here from an iPad. When you click on the "manage files" tab (or whatever the exact name is), instead of linking to a folder on your computer, it links to the photo albums on your iPad/iPhone. Just FYI if you wanna give everyone a visual update.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hi welcome back..

Its nice to see guys like you pop in afer several yrs.

You came a long way & looking good, looks like you lost a few lbs been working out?

Also while your on here wanted to ask are you taking any Meds?

& if so when you speak with a customer who's freaky out over there hair loss do you mention Meds to them blah blah?

Again thanks for coming back on people like you help others.

Edited by ontop
typo

Thanks ontop,

I have been on Rogaine for years,I tried finasteride for a year or so and it really worked in the crown area. i stopped when I started feeling a bit shitty and decided to just stick with minoxidil.

When concerned customers ask advice I first tell them my experience ie meds,HT's etc and then research everything here.

I am thinking about giving Fin another bash though as I feel my crown and sides are getting lower.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Thanks Pete.

Hey Joe,great to see you're still on here. You'd be welcome in our salon if you're anywhere near Essex.

Weren't you with H+W or am I getting mixed up?

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Thanks Pete.

Hey Joe,great to see you're still on here. You'd be welcome in our salon if you're anywhere near Essex.

Weren't you with H+W or am I getting mixed up?

Yes, used to be when I posted as "Jotronic", but I left just over eleven months ago. It seems like forever!

Balody,

It's great to see you back on the forum buddy, how have you been? Does this mean that you'll be sticking around and participating again? I always like seeing some of the old veterans come back to visit. I just hope you stay for awhile and join in the discussion.

How have you been?

All the Best,

Bill

Welcome back Balody!

Where do you start if you have been off here for 2 years. I have been off the forums for 2 weeks and just catching up with what I have missed.

Hope to see you posting again.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Garage....I was looking for the 'like' button on your comment lol

There is just too much new stuff on here ie doctors,posters,reps,moderators,procedures...head explodes!

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo