Problems with the forum

secondtryuser

Hi, I am unable to access my previous ID - 'options'. I forgot the password so followed the links to have my password resent. I received an email with a link, clicked on this link but it took me to a page that said 'page expired'. I tried several times and always got the same response.

I then created this new ID and tried to send a PM to Bill, when I clicked on 'send Bill a PM', a new window popped up, but instead of having a message to send it was simply a new window with the homepage in again.

If any admin read this please could you look into why I am unable to access my account as 'options'? Ideally I would like to continue to use that old account as I have private messages etc saved. If someone could send an email associated with the options ID that would be great.

Many thanks

Edited by secondtryuser

Sorry to hear you're having problems. Please email me your details and I'll see what I can do.

service@hairtransplantnetwork.com

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

We have had some reports of users not being able to upload images. This is a test post to establish what, if anything, could be causing this.

I did notice that images that are larger than indicated in the table, certainly did result in an error that there was a security token missing.

Images that are within the size limitation, upload fine, as can be seen below.

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

Hans

Webmaster

• Administrators

Hi esrec,

I did manage to sort out a fix earlier, so it should be fine now. Please try again and I can only apologise for any inconvenience, or frustration this has caused.

Below is a high resolution file that was originally 8 meg, which I have just uploaded without any issues.

Montreal_Twilight_Panorama_2006.jpg

Hans

Webmaster

Hans,

I know that one reason that some members are having trouble posting multiple images is becaue they are using Apple products or other devises that assign the same default file name for all images. They're all called image.jbg. When they attempt to uplpad a second image it just overwrites the first one.

If anyone is having this problem, please be sure that all your pics have a unique file name.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi esrec,

I did manage to sort out a fix earlier, so it should be fine now. Please try again and I can only apologise for any inconvenience, or frustration this has caused.

Below is a high resolution file that was originally 8 meg, which I have just uploaded without any issues.

South Africa eh??? I was just reading about the clinic that gave Jauque Kallis his strand by strand wig?

• Administrators

David, thanks for the notice on Apple, not a big fan of their stuff, but then there are those that believe Apple is the answer to world tension. In my view it is pretty hardware running on OSX, which is a custom LINUX skin, basically pretty UBUNTU, which is actually free.

I will probably be flamed for this, but I have tried very hard to use Apple products and find it unforgiving for developers.

I did see that the issues were related to file size, some email communication detailed this issue and this has now been resolved, so any image up to 20 meg, can safely be uploaded.

Stig, the results of Jacques Kallis's hair treatment have been widely discussed and most of the comments were not very complimentary. Sad, as Jacques is a really nice guy.

Hans

Webmaster

Stig, the results of Jacques Kallis's hair treatment have been widely discussed and most of the comments were not very complimentary. Sad, as Jacques is a really nice guy.

I wouldn't feel too bad for the guy, he does date the likes of Cindy Nell and Shamone Jardim.

• 7 months later...