Weak donor area, Pics attached, Any Advice ?..?

after some online consultation, only the well-known ETHICAL doctors told me that I have a weak donor area and they will not be able to get hair transplant

They said I needed from 3500 - 4200 grafts

But other doctors say there is no problem of donor area and are not considered good Weak evaluation of 5/10 and can do hair transplant grafts to 3500-4200 in 1 Season

And doctors who have been consulted are the best doctors in the world Number the 13 doctor

3 doctors refused by the hair transplant

10 doctors, they told me you can work Hair Transplant

I really do not know

This photo was taken yesterday to the region donor

1431841092334.jpg

Ve0mjPTV.jpg

V1Nkhytl.png

VCSYDiD5.jpg

V0HR4M23.jpg

This picture after shaving hair taken before 8 months

This is the photo that have been rejected a hair transplant that saw her 3 doctors

1431841092063.jpg

1431841091972.jpg

1431841091871.jpg

I really do not know

Do I can not work Hair Transplant or I can 3500-4200

Tough call on the donor. Hard to tell. I think one reason some docs said no is that your a high Norwood pattern and are fairly young also, so it could be difficult to keep a good long term result. My advice would be to get an in person from a doctor like Dr. Koray.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

thank you so much

I sent them a my photo to Dr. Koray before 8 months, needs to 4000-5000 grafts 2 days

I am very interested in Dr.Koray and I want to work in the hair transplant clinic ,Koray

I sent them a new photo yesterday was not Get a response until this time

but dr ‏Dr Hakan Doganay see the same photo but refused to performs hair transplants because the donor area say weak

I don't see how anyone could get that from these photos for sure. You should really consider an in person consultation. It looks slightly low density but it doesn't look weak. I would get looked at in the office.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Are you on any Meds at this time that could shorten the odds & make the donor area stronger over time.

Ity in my hair?

I've used a sprayer Minoxidil 12.5% ​​and stopped him for three months, and is now used minoxidil 5% 2 month + pills finasteride 1mg 2 month.

I stopped using sprayer week ago so I can do the hair transplant

Grain and I will just leave it gradually Day and Day Yes No

Tough call on the donor. Hard to tell. I think one reason some docs said no is that your a high Norwood pattern and are fairly young also, so it could be difficult to keep a good long term result. My advice would be to get an in person from a doctor like Dr. Koray.

Dr. Koray See my photo and said you need to 5000 grafts in two days ..!!

^_^

You need to see the doctors in person. They will always err on the side of caution when judging pictures.

I was told by several docs that my donor area was weak when looking at the pictures. However, when i met them in person and they inspected my scalp thoroughly they could see that my donor area was actually fine!

Pictures don't tell the truth, in particular when you use flash. This makes the scalp see through and can make it look thinner than it is...Flash can also make it look thicker than it is :)

Go see the docs in person :)

I remember Cooley did a patient with similar hair, his name was tacolinowest, maybe check his results.

He was a Feller patient but yes quite similar.

An inperson consultation is definately required.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Baldietwo is spot on here that flash can mislead what the density looks like. I suspect from the photos that your density in the donor is below average but that is quite normal for the hair type that you have. Curly/wavy hair can get impressive results even when not placed at high density.

As others say I would visit a few surgeons if possible for consultations.

Good luck.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson