Heavy is the head... Pics: Opinions Please.

Hey guys, had never really thought about my crown much before but took some pics (particularly the wet ones in direct sunlight) that left me a bit terrified! :eek:

Any thoughts? Wondering whether it's just light combined with wetness/parting or if it might be worth considering some minox.

DRY

116oyvr.jpg

2dhz0pg.jpg

24awwnr.jpg

121rj8j.jpg

Couple under direct light, couple in more natural light.

WET

ae6qrr.jpg

fkd0m9.jpg

xemv4k.jpg

Again, couple harsher and one more natural.

Thanks for taking a look if you did, TOC :)

p.s. Taking a good shot of your own crown is hard!

You don't have any hair loss there thatoldchestnut.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Looks like a perfectly healthy crown with zero loss.

99.9% of people on here would kill for hair like yours:D

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I'm sorry, I feel like a fool for having posted now. I guess I fall under the category of paranoid, body-dysmorphic idiot who needs to stay away from forums like this (which incidentally is in no way a criticism; these forums are incredible resources both in terms of information and support) and get on with his life. There'll be plenty of time to obsess later in life if my hair loss progresses! :D

I can assure you I posted these pics out of nothing other than genuine concern; however wildly irrational it may seem.

believe it or not. 21 years ago when I was 23 I saw some pics of me in direct sunlight and I felt like my hair was thinning. everyone told me I was nuts but I was right. I slowly thinned out for the next 20 years and now I am going for a hair transplant. my point is only you know your hair. You don't look like you have hair loss but only you know how your hair was 6-12 months ago. If you feel like you might be thinning just keep an eye on it and take pics like this every six months and post them up and get opinions from others.

There are a lot of guys that would kill for hair like that at 30. You don't have any crown loss that I can see. You're already on fin so not much else you can do but minox. Save that for when/if you loss ground. With hair line that at 30, you probably have a bright follicular future. I think I remember looking at other photos of your hair line but I don't recall the specifics.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Would love a crown like that. Thanks for making us all jealous :)

Seriously you are looking fine as others say.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson