Dr. Lorenzo FUE 1250 Grafts

Hi there 1250 FUE on the crown with DR. Lorenzo

I got my procedure done on the 28th novemeber 2014, Originally I was meant to just have 800 Grafts but this was changed to 1250, ill post some photos of when the surgery was first done and up to now.

I have some very strong thoughts on the whole procedure with the DR and clinic i chose however i am not going to comment on my experience or what I think of the surgery until almost a year post op as it would not be fair to do so, with the final results being the main factor in this. And I am currently on finasteride so take that into account.

pre-op.jpg.1a431e54196f80009d3dd6ea17177e27.jpg

post-op.jpg.07facb3acc8e5af12da628287ebba2c2.jpg

post-op2.jpg.ae9e0f1c2d2723c9cca2ff8f72046c4c.jpg

5b32e57990342_2monthspostop.jpg.29eddd98d5c6c3f860cc1441aa7de91b.jpg

I am surprised he only put the amount in he has. Crown work does take longer in general to develop than transplanted hair in the front.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I got my procedure done on the 28th novemeber 2014, Originally I was meant to just have 800 Grafts but this was changed to 1250, ill post some photos of when the surgery was first done and up to now.

I have some very strong thoughts on the whole procedure with the DR and clinic i chose however i am not going to comment on my experience or what I think of the surgery until almost a year post op as it would not be fair to do so, with the final results being the main factor in this. And I am currently on finasteride so take that into account.

What do you mean that you have some very strong thougts?

Did it not go smoothly?

Was dr. Lorenzo not friendly enough?

Was it done in Madrid? How much work did the tech do and how much did lorenzo do?

Hey bad

I PM'd you

It is a common belief here that crown grafts take longer to come in than hair in the frontal zone, but actually there is no physiologic basis for that. Your shaved head looks much thinner than prior to being shaved but perhaps that is caused by the lighting. For only two months you are looking pretty good as there didn't appear to be much much shedding. Your 5 mo f/u pictures should be considerably better, hang in there.

It is a common belief here that crown grafts take longer to come in than hair in the frontal zone, but actually there is no physiologic basis for that.
sure there is. less blood flow there.

As someone who has sewn up many bloody occipital lacerations in my training, I can say with certainty that blood flow is not an issue.
its a known FACT that the crown is much slower to grow and its believed to be due to the way blood CIRCULATES in that area of the head.

has nothing to do with lacerations on the head and the fact that it bleeds.

the head bleeds anywhere you cut it because of the many blood vessels close to the surface of the skin.

you can argue all you want but the FACT still remains the crown is slower to grow period!

These types of posts where a patient hints at being unhappy, but then won't say why and then disappears, are basically useless and just cause unwanted drama. If you are not willing to make a comment until a year has passed why say anything at all? Really what's the point?

Hi there, well what do people want to know. i put the post up mainly to show progress to others that might be considering it, sorry staggerlee123 but i didnt have to post anything at all. Like I said the FINAL result is all that matters and so commenting on it now would be unfair in my opinion. i just dont want to advise people on weather to go or not until mine has gone a year post op as my results could be awsome or not so awsome and i dont want to sway such a big choice for someone with an uneducated guess on how good it turns out.

Edited by badbald200

It is a common belief here that crown grafts take longer to come in than hair in the frontal zone, but actually there is no physiologic basis for that. Your shaved head looks much thinner than prior to being shaved but perhaps that is caused by the lighting. For only two months you are looking pretty good as there didn't appear to be much much shedding. Your 5 mo f/u pictures should be considerably better, hang in there.

yeah I think your right its to do with the lighting, im on finasteride now anyway so it shouldnt be getting much worse unless im not responding to it.

I think your statement about "having some very strong thoughts about the whole procedure with the Dr. and clinic I chose" is what got people's attention. I agree the results are all that matter in the end, but for those of us considering Lorenzo it leaves us wondering what thoughts you have. Some things are "undeniable" no matter what the results are, if your quoted price went up drastically when you got there or if Lorenzo wasn't involved at all in the surgery, etc....

I think it's only fair you at least give us a hint of why you had "very strong thoughts" deserves to be elaborated.

After all, there are people about to spend a lot of money on getting a transplant who will now have doubts.

The post-op photo looks very good.