So you wanna be a rock star ? Dr. Hasson 5761 grafts FUT/ 1 session

This musician from Calgary came to visit us based on a recommendation from an acquaintance. Dr. Hasson was able to harvest 5761 grafts to address his extensive hair loss in one session. He had 1344 single hair grafts, 4024 doubles and 393 3-4 hair units. Strip size was 30cm x 1.5-2cm. Above average donor hair with average hair caliber. He started topical Finasteride at the time of surgery. These photos sent in by the patient were 8 months post-op. As you can imagine he is very pleased so far with the result and this bass player/singer once again looks the part. He will be making a trip out to Vancouver this summer where we plan to take photos and video. We will update his case in the coming months.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Amazing work!!

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Holy molasses! He looks a thousand times better than pre-op. It would be great to see more pictures. That kind of result must be life changing. Seriously, this what a HT is all about! That top row picture looks like 2 different people. Great work Dr. Hasson!

nice result. wud like to see better pictures tho. those don't really tell much

You must be blind...

• 4 weeks later...

future-ht,

I meant to get back to you on your question sooner. Yes, Dr. Hasson usually does a higher density in the frontal zone than in the mid scalp and crown. He feels the front has to have a certain density to look natural and provide the best result. All things otherwise being equal, a patient with 4,000 grafts placed in the frontal zone and mid scalp will likely have the same density in the frontal zone than a patient with 5,500 grafts placed in the frontal, mid and crown. Both may have approximately 3,000 grafts placed in the front 1/3 of the scalp. Once the frontal zone is reconstructed, the number of grafts he has to work with will dictate how much density and coverage can be achieved behind the frontal zone.

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com